Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
The CRM Manager leads brand-building marketing based on a comprehensive understanding of the consumer, competition, business goals, and dynamics; and the ability to bring this to life via marketing expertise and cross-functional leadership. Manages customer relationship management (CRM) and loyalty efforts from strategic planning through implementation for one of our retail Brands. The work location will be based in NY office.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Manages the strategic development of a customer-centric, loyalty-based approach and CRM initiatives; focused on run-the-business. Devises and implements strategies to deliver program goals.
- Manages 1:1 campaign from planning, briefing, creative development and production to measurement and evaluation through multiple channels (i.e email, sms, direct mailing, outbound calls)
- Manages 1:1 and 1: many CRM calendar
- Supports customer strategies and new loyalty and rewards programs development
- Produces Marketing Communications plan from the Marketing Plan supplied
- Collaborates with global CRM team and cross-functional areas to execute and evolve the program, focusing on the following: Customer Journeys (base Programs incl EER), Patient Journey (incl TAB), Contact Lens Journey, eCommerce, Engagement Program
- Manages external & internal agency relationships to maximize efficiencies.
- Collates campaign results, review against projected results and make decisions that continually improve performance
- Drives the customer experience across channels including email, OMNI, and in-store touchpoints; connecting assets, offers, perks and trigger emails
- Develops new content and delivery of relevant communications, to maximize effectiveness and reach of channels
- Identifies opportunities to enrich the experiences of the customer to generate customer loyalty.
- Collaborates with global CRM team to manage budget & forecasting for CRM related activities.
- Collaborates with Customer Intelligence, Customer targeting and IT teams to ensure the full exploitation of marketing technology
- Partners with OMNI team, agencies, and others to develop a transformational change in the loyalty dynamics for LC and drive retention goals.
- Partners with the LC at Macy's team to brief and develop acquisition and retention efforts for the Macy's customer.
- Supports the business development team as they support affinity programs (AARP, AAA/CAA, GE)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or Advertising field.
- 5+ years of experience
- In-depth marketing knowledge, including consumer-centric initiative development, creative and marketing communications development, and in-market execution
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members and levels in a matrix organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience gaining alignment to ideas at all levels.
- Strong analytic skills with experience in developing marketing plans by integrating consumer research and a variety of data types and sources.
- Strong project management skills with a clear focus on results
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Oracle Responsys or IBM Unica is a plus
- Retail experience
- Optical experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail [email protected] (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.