Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
Lotus Cars Europe B.V. is responsible for the Marketing, Sales and After Sales of the Lotus Cars products in the European region. To bring the company to the level we want it to be we are looking for an internationally focused CRM Marketing Manager in the Digital Marketing & systems Department to join us in our European HQ based in Amsterdam.
Not afraid to play a leading role in luxury CRM communication campaigns that cross European borders and cultures? Do you consider yourself the best communicator in your field? Aren’t you afraid to “get your hands dirty” and craft amazing campaigns with your CRM Marketing team? Then we might have the perfect role for you!
In the role of CRM Marketing Manager you are responsible for all 1-on-1 communication towards our customers and leads. This contains, but is not limited to, email, SMS, postal and in-app messaging. You are an expert on automated nurture campaigns, but can also deliver stunning one-off campaigns that drives results.
You communicate in an exemplary manner and are able to thrive in a demanding and fast-changing environment. You know what it means to operate efficiently. You show leadership. And above all, you thrive on team collaboration and shared success.
- Lead the team of CRM Marketing Specialist and create a creative, high-performance and fun powerhouse
- Work with the regional Lotus Cars offices to enable CRM communications tailored to the local needs, customs and incentives while adhering to HQ CRM Strategy
- Deliver a CRM Marketing strategy for the European region
- Automate where possible to drive long-term growth
- Lead the effort towards advanced personalization across channels
- Own the CRM content including creation, translation, distribution and maintenance
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM Marketing
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 1+ years of leading a team of CRM professionals
- In the possession of Salesforce certificates, or willing to get these in the short term
- You are fluent in writing and speaking English
- Agency experience is an advantage
- Educated to a bachelor degree level
- Performance related bonus
- Inclusion in the Company Mobility Scheme
- Full contribution into the company pension scheme
- This role will be working from our Amsterdam office within our flexible working policy
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands