⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup, focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online.
Our mission is to empower any host or lodging business worldwide to get started and grow their businesses through technology.
We’re an international team of more than 120 people and 40 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona and have been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
We're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us grow in the vacation rental industry. We’re looking for an exceptional CRM Marketing Managerto join us at a critical time of growth!
🌟 About the role
As a CRM Marketing Manager, you’ll be instrumental in developing high-impact initiatives focused on across the customer lifecycle (conversion, growth, retention and reactivation) that accelerate active customer growth and revenue generation.
You’ve managed teams that execute a high volume of engaging lifecycle campaigns in results-driven environments, have proven success improving metrics across different business goals, and developed experiment pipelines for continuous innovation – all with a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset.
This is a high-visibility position entailing a high degree of responsibility and accountability. As the manager of the CRM team, you bring a proven track record of leading and coaching a high-performance team, consisting of CRM specialists, as well as repeated success driving strategic impact through a wide range of lifecycle marketing.
Your efforts will increase conversion, boost engagement, drive retention, reduce churn and ultimately increase revenue and customer lifetime value. Ultimately, the work you do will directly impact the way in which millions of vacation rental owners and property managers manage their short-term rental businesses.
🧞♂️ You’ll make an impact by
- Analyzing market, customer and internal data to drive strategic and operational decisions.
- Developing a deep understanding of the product, customer needs, and customer journey.
- Managing a team of three CRM specialists to execute CRM programs with excellence, as well as offering coaching and career development.
- Building a highly personalized, data-driven, omnichannel CRM lifecycle strategy to complement the user journey, addressing areas of friction and identifying engagement and conversion opportunities in order to deliver our company goals.
- Creating daily/weekly/monthly reports containing a robust description of activities, suitable advice, actionable recommendations and a clear summary of performance against KPIs and metrics.
- Working cross-functionally with other teams (marketing, sales, product, data and customer success, etc) to implement any work streams while also delivering recommendations in areas that each team can benefit from.
- Being an expert in CRM and marketing automation industry insights and trends to drive more informed decisions and ignite new strategies and ideas.
- Being the go-to person that always knows the why, what, how, and when of Hubspot & database properties and marketing processes.
🎯 You’ll be a great fit if you
- Focus on impact. You’re disciplined about drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting your direction accordingly. You’re an expert in analyzing data in spreadsheets and reporting tools and have a data-driven approach to marketing, analytical skills and deep business understanding.
- Think about the customer.Delivering value early and often to our customers is a must. Yes, we have marketing goals, but you’re always thinking about them through the lens of the people who actually click “subscribe.”
- Play well with others.You love working in a team. Yes, you will own different projects, but you listen to your team's ideas, filter their notes, and make them feel heard. You understand that we will only succeed if we work together as one single team.
- Get stuff done.There are no time clocks or ankle chains keeping you at your desk. You have work to do, deadlines to hit and projects to complete. That means that you’ll need problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Expect feedback and changes. Because they’re coming whether you expect them or not. People can run from it, or run with it. You choose the latter.
👩🚀You’ll be successful if you have
- 3+ years of experience in CRM/B2B lifecycle/Marketing automation industry, preferably within a subscription or lifecycle-based business.
- Detailed technical knowledge of CRM channels (email, push, SMS, onsite/in-app notifications), attribution models, and lead scoring.
- Experience managing teams in a fast-growing environment.
- Strong analytical skills and a consistent track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Data-driven approach, ensuring you always measure success and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English. Another European language is a plus (i.e. Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese or German).
- Strong working knowledge of marketing automation tools like Hubspot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud, with a strong track record leveraging those tools to create successful, multi-channel, and multi-touch campaigns at scale.
- Meticulous documentation and mapping skills to help surface the complex automations you build in easily digestible ways.
- Knowledge of GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CCPA, CASL compliance and HTML and SQL are preferred skills.
🔥 What we offer
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
On top of this, you get:
- We offer 1 Full-time position (40hs a week).
- Allowance for your home-office tools: computer, headsets and mouse.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.