Localize is a digital product that redefines how we live in cities. Today, as more and more urban data is made available, residents are scrambling to make sense of it all and how it will affect their future in the city. Localize marks a mature approach that responsibly bridges this gap. We use both public and private data analysis and cutting edge design and communication to equip real people with personalized knowledge, up to date market analysis and home suggestions that actually fit their needs.
About The Role
We’re looking for an A-list lifecycle marketing manager to join our growing marketing team.
In This Role You Will
- Lead development and execution of a CRM messaging, content strategy and roadmap that will drive growth and retention. Leverage a multi-channel approach between email, SMS and site content
- Develop and manage testing calendar and communications that will ensure high testing velocity while not diminishing the user experience
- Develop segmentation and targeting strategies for marketing campaigns and lifecycle flows. Partner with other departments (R&D, Product, Analytics) as needed
- Monitor and report on key marketing metrics for campaigns and overall CRM programs. Identify areas of opportunity to maximize engagement and retention among users
- Conduct data-driven campaign analytics and make recommendations on change to tactics or strategy as applicable. Lead and assist with development of dashboards and ongoing reporting.
- Champion the CRM system and lead implementation of that system within the organization
- Partner with the creative team to support the execution of marketing programs
You’ll be successful if you have:
- 4+ years of of experience building, optimizing and deploying email campaigns
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar platform) experience
- Strong understanding of email fundamentals: list management, deliverability, segmentation, KPIs
- Solid analytical skills and the ability to leverage data for insights and action
- Ability to quickly build relationships with other teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in an ever-changing environment
- Understanding of HTML / CSS coding is a bonus