Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
We’re on the lookout for a talented Marketing Manager to own all things CRM in Australia! This newly created role will see you establish and build our end to end B2B and B2C user journeys. You’ll closely work with Klarna’s global CRM team and our partner Commbank’s marketing and CRM teams to drive acquisition and retention!
You'll use data to identify, create, optimise, and retain segments and generate campaigns that engage our merchants and customers. Klarna is a global business but we’re pretty new to the Australian market so a huge part of your role will be focused on adapting, testing and learning from Australian campaign results to better understand and engage with our audiences!
You’ll be responsible for generation, proposal preparation and overseeing the execution. In order to excel in this role you’ll need to data mine large volumes of customer and merchant metrics, draw actionable conclusions and then put them into practice. This role reports to the Head of Marketing, ANZ and is a key part of the fast growing marketing team based in Sydney.
What you will do:
- Develop and deliver the strategies for customer/merchant lifecycle communications to drive acquisition, onboarding, engagement and retention across all direct channels including email, push, SMS and in app messaging.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Generate content calendar creation for marketing efforts for email and owned channels.
- Generate standardised reporting for all campaigns to track and report performance; report on KPIs and generate next step recommendations.
- Formulate and govern the marketing contact strategy for Australia.
- Leverage data to identify opportunities B2B and B2C journey mapping, analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Monitor and maximise customer/merchant lifetime value strategies.
- A background in CRM (B2C or B2B), re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Hands-on experience in communications/marketing automation platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Braze, Leanplum, Pardot, and Marketo.
- To be able to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience running CRM content strategy
- To be a confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation across multiple departments.
- To be highly organised with a strong attention to detail, clarity and accuracy.
- A resourceful and creative attitude – you will love to brainstorm & conceptualise.
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency.
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple work streams that may require coordination/collaboration with several departments.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, collaborative, productive and work well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.