WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work full time (38.5 h/w) as part of a passionate, motivated and super international team with English as the working language
- Take an analytical stance when planning and executing our global CRM calendar with engaging campaigns, ensuring it aligns with our business objectives and product launches
- Own our email, push notification and in-app channels using our customer engagement tool, Leanplum
- Work with cohorts and develop customer segments to most efficiently target the right campaign to the right users
- You have a data-driven approach when setting up, optimizing and measuring the success of a campaign in terms of conversion rate, LTV and purchase value
- Work closely together with the wider marketing team, product managers and designers
- Create your own training sheets and white papers to help document processes and better exchange knowledge with team members
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing and CRM
YOUR BAG OF TRICKS
- Previous experience in a CRM role
- You are familiar with customer engagement tools (e.g. Leanplum, Braze or Hubspot) and performance tracking tools (e.g. AppsFlyer, Holistics)
- You are known for being creative when it comes to copywriting or ideas for creatives
- You are no stranger to A/B testing and control groups
- Numbers don’t scare you - you have an affinity for performance measurement and data analytics
- You know which questions need to be asked and can challenge yourself and others respectfully in order to constantly improve
- You don’t shy away from public speaking, have strong communication and presentation skills
- You work efficiently, prioritise workloads, and meet critical project deadlines
- You’re a team player and can look beyond your own responsibilities to achieve company-wide goals
- You are constantly learning, asking for feedback, self-motivated and hungry to succeed
- You are able to relocate to / based in Vienna - the world’s most liveable city!
WHAT WE OFFER
A happy team makes for a happy workplace. We wouldn’t be able to do what we are doing without our team and that’s why we offer:
- A fair salary (incl. additional 13th & 14th salary). For this position we are offering an annual gross salary between €35,000 and 50,000 depending on qualifications and experience level amongst other factors.
- A bunch of awesome social benefits (incl. public transport, health insurance, pension fund, in-house yoga and access to premium language learning app)
- Daily lunch vouchers and a fully functional kitchen in our office with access to healthy and organic foods (cornflakes, fresh fruit, yoghurt, italian portafilter coffee and a huge range of teas)
- Team activities - annual team trip (most recently we were in Marrakech!), board game and movie nights
- Work in a fun, bright and open workplace
- High-end computer (Mac) set-up and tools that will make you enjoy getting your work done
- Flexible working hours (with core hours: 10am-4pm Mo-Th; and 10am-2pm on Fr)
- Opportunity to join a growing team, gain valuable insight into a successful startup and boost your career
NICE TO HAVE (BUT NOT REQUIRED!)
- Previously worked with project management and documentation tools like Asana and Confluence
- Experience with customer engagement within a mobile app company is a big advantage!
Do you love to take photos and create memories? Perfect, because that is what we do at Journi. Using the power of AI, the smart algorithm in the Journi apps process 500 photos within less than 30 seconds to find the perfect photo layout. You capture the moments and we enable you to convert these into beautiful print products within seconds. Whether you want to blog about an upcoming trip, record your baby’s first year by creating a personalised photo book or surprise your friends and family with polaroid prints of your favourite shots - Journi’s got your back.
We are a startup and the creators of the most successful photo and print apps on the market. The Journi apps are downloaded and used by millions of users worldwide. We have been featured by Apple and Google over 20k times and have been covered by Forbes, the L.A. Times, TNW, Techcrunch and many more.
At Journi, we look for exceptionally motivated people to become a member of our innovative team of 25 people from 15 nations. People who are passionate about solving challenges and making decisions that impact the success of the company. If you think this could be you, why not send us your application? ;)