About Good Eggs
Good Eggs delivers absurdly fresh groceries, easy weeknight meal kits, pantry staples, and alcohol straight to your door. We are pioneering a better way for people to feed their family, without settling. We believe good food is the most powerful force for change: For our families, our farmers, our employees, and our environment.
About The Role
We are looking for an exceptional go-getter to join the Good Eggs team as our CRM Manager to help build authentic and personalized relationships with our customers from the moment of sign-up. This role will strategize and execute on lifecycle initiatives from automated journeys to one-off campaigns across channels of email, push, direct mail, and SMS.
You are an independent self-starter who is data-driven and finds excitement in identifying opportunities and developing hypotheses for experimentations to gain learnings. You have a performance-focused mindset to define weekly + long term goals based on OKRs and measure metrics and attribution. You will collaborate cross-functionally across data, product, engineering, and marketing and be a core contributor to our company's success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategize, build and execute automated journeys (onboarding, retention, winback, etc) to convert new customers, retain active customers, and reactivate lapsed customers
- Own the Good Eggs campaign calendar, leading efforts across Brand, Growth, and Food teams to highlight exciting seasonal food, tell our producers’ stories, and provide meal solutions for our customers
- Work cross-functionally (creative, assortment, operations, etc) to develop and execute campaigns
- Own & provide weekly reporting on performance metrics including but not limited to open rate, CTOR, session started, added to cart, order complete
- Establish rigorous AB testing processes to test creative design, content, email cadence, and timing to constantly improve performance
- Partner with product and data teams to uncover customer insights
- Strong communication skills including the ability to identify requirements (data, resource, etc) of initiatives, summarize performance and learnings, and proactively voice ideas and feedback
- 3+ years of experience in lifecycle or CRM marketing with email and push channels, preferably in a startup context (eComm, delivery, or food space)
- Previous experience working closely with a brand team, executing the company’s brand vision into communications strategy
- Follows and uses performance metrics to guide decisions & strategy, such as: email metrics (open and click rates), funnel metrics (sessions, add to cart, order conversion), attributions (order conversions)
- Ability to analyze data landscape to define trends, identify opportunities, develop hypotheses, design experiments and gain learnings
- Has basic technical knowledge relevant to lifecycle such as UTMs, event triggers, deeplinks, etc
- Experience with CRM tools, such as Braze
- Highly organized with strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative and energetic individual with a positive attitude and hands-on mentality.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other teams, and ensuring deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Skilled in prioritizing opportunities based on business impact and feasibility
- Experience with data tools such as Segment, Amplitude, and SQL is nice-to-have, along with the ability to edit and write HTML / CSS code
Why work for Good Eggs?
- Work for a purpose-driven company
- An incredible work environment with passionate, diverse, and accomplished team members
- Benefits include employer-assisted health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts (FSA), 20% off groceries, Flex vacation + 10 holidays, generous parental leave, & the opportunity for an unpaid sabbatical after 2 years.
- Meaningful equity is provided to all employees
- The opportunity to work for a pioneering company in a trillion dollar market that is quickly shifting online
- Guidance from an all-star board including Bill Gurley (Benchmark Capital, #2 on the Midas List), Paul Hudson (Glade Brook Capital), Chuck Templeton (Managing Director of S2G Ventures and founder of Open Table), and Vishal Vasishth (Obvious Ventures).
Good Eggs provides equal employment opportunities for team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. We hire and promote individuals based on their qualifications for the position to be filled. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.