At GE Appliances, a Haier company, we come together to make “good things, for life.” As the fastest-growing appliance company in the U.S., we’re powered by creators, thinkers and makers who believe that anything is possible and that there’s always a better way. We believe in the power of our people and in giving them the freedom to explore, discover and build good things, together.
The GEA Way philosophy, backed by three simple commitments defines the way we work, invent, create, do business, and serve our communities: we come together, we always look for a better way, and we create possibilities.
Interested in joining us on our journey?
We are looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to join our team. The CRM Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing our overall value proposition and lifecycle messaging to our consumer base. This role will focus on improving the understanding of our brands among prospective customers as well as new and existing customers, increasing our consumer engagement, and lifetime value. The manager will work with cross-functional teams from Marketing, Product, Brand, Analytics, Research, Finance, and Merchandising. This position is eligible to sit 100% remote.
CRM Marketing Manager
USA, Louisville, KYUSA, Atlanta, GA, USA, Austin, TX, USA, Chicago, IL, USA, Columbus, OH, USA, Detroit, MI, USA, Indianapolis, IN
HOW YOU'LL CREATE POSSIBILITIES
- Lead development and execution of overall communication strategy for increasing the comprehension across our house of brands
- Work with Analytics and Research teams to create deeper insights about consumer behavior to shape the strategy
- Work with Product, Service and Brand teams on developing new value propositions, language, and call-to-actions for those value propositions
- Leverage first, second and third-party data to develop enhanced segmentation of our customer base to drive more relevant messaging
- Lead the creative development of the email and content marketing strategy, partnering with the creative partners, analytics, and research teams. This includes developing positioning and message design, segmentation focus, creative themes, and consumer experience
- Manage the execution and refresh of our ongoing lifecycle marketing campaigns - driving impactful, fresh creative that further drives business goals
- Partner with other marketing team members to ensure smooth execution of marketing campaigns
- Develop a robust testing agenda to ensure continued evolution of our lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Highly cross- functional role; the CRM manager will work with teams across Marketing, Product, Brand, Analytics, Research, Finance and Merchandising.
- Consistently review analytics to gain insights and drive decision making
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO OUR TEAM
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, preferred degree in Marketing
- Minimum past 5 years of experience in email marketing
- Prior consumer marketing experience
- Strong Consumer/CRM lifecycle marketing and strategy experience with a data driven mindset
- Experience with direct response marketing
- Technical expertise with email marketing software and campaign management tools
- Strong background in performance marketing leveraging data to develop insights and optimize programs
- Deep experience in digital marketing (emails, social, eCommerce website management) with focus on emails and digital advertising
- Understanding of the creative process. Experience in constructing strategy and creative briefs, providing feedback and delivering engaging creative with compelling stories
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing strategies and translate them into actionable plans
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Ability to strike a balance between strategic thinking and hands on execution
- Excellent track record of working with external vendors or internal partners, e.g. creative agencies
- Highly organized, with demonstrated skills managing projects including a variety of tasks and work streams simultaneously
At GE Appliances, creativity meets passion and conversations lead to exceptional outcomes and experiences. We respect and value the unique backgrounds and experiences that everyone brings to GE Appliances. We believe a diverse workplace, where everyone is included and people can be their true and authentic selves, fosters creativity and innovation. We know our differences are our greatest strength. The very best innovations across every function of a company come from diverse teams. Our commitment to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued allows employees to perform at their best, every day. Diversity at GE Appliances helps us achieve zero distance to our owners, innovate smartly and connect to the communities and customers we serve. We encourage and support the ideas, aspirations, and the wellbeing of everyone - our employees and our communities
GE Appliances is a trust-based organization. It is important we offer our employees the flexibility they need to do their best work while balancing the needs of the business and individuals. When you join GEA, you will have the opportunity to work with your leader to create a flexible work arrangement that balances the needs of the individual, team, and organization.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.