FORTUNE is looking for a CRM lead to help build, nurture and grow our customer base and global audiences. This role will lead the charge on CRM executions as we expand our content and product offerings and provide strategic guidance on our customer communication lifecycle. We’re looking for an experienced CRM marketer to own and operationalize this business function.
While embedded within the marketing team, you’ll work cross-functionally and collaboratively with technology, editorial, product, sales, design, research, creative, and other teams to build and improve upon our customer lifecycles and communications. You’ll develop communication strategies to improve engagement metrics, grow subscriptions, and increase customer value with the Fortune brand.
To accomplish these goals, we’re looking for a lifecycle marketer with experience and a proven track record of developing data-driven strategies and tactics that drive positive ROI. We need a detail oriented, collaborative, creative marketer that isn’t scared to roll up their sleeves and dig in. You should have a creative, innovative approach to content lead marketing anchored in an obsession with analytics.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the execution of user engagement campaigns across emails and on-site
- Overseeing the CRM system data, automation and contacts management of FORTUNE addressable contacts
- Establish a strong working relationship between multi-functional stakeholders to create marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Assist in defining, executing and optimizing CRM strategy, customer segmentation, and life-stage targets, and creative briefs
- Brief creative team, build communications and cohorts, and deploy
- Oversee ongoing reporting of key metrics and benchmarks
- Define test and learning objectives for CRM programs including experimental test design
- Report to stakeholders on performance of programs
What You’ll Need
- 2-5 years of work experience in CRM, communication, or other relevant marketing space
- Experience in lifecycle marketing, with exposure to enterprise organizations
- Strong analytical skills; able to create data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end-to-end
- Familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs, Segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems. Experience with Iterable is a big plus.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive product and educational narratives for all users
- Startup and entrepreneurial mindset preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance – Medical/Dental/Vision
- Plus, a high-deductible Health Plan Option with a Health Savings Account (HSA) where Fortune contributes $500 per individual/$1,000 per family annually
- Health Care, Dependent Care & Transportation Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k, with up to 4.5% company match
- 22 Paid Vacation/Personal Days, plus 11 Paid Holidays
- Honor Based Sick Leave Policy
- Competitive Paid Parental Leave
- Physical Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Mobile Plan reimbursement up to $75/month if personal device used
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Deals & Discounts Benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive and diverse work culture