When you join Exclaimer you will join a global award winning SaaS provider with an exceptional revenue rate, ambitious growth plans, and an exciting work culture.
Not Heard of us ?
We provide world-class email signature solutions that let organizations of any size achieve brand consistency, legal compliance, and customer engagement on any device. Designed for Microsoft 365, Google Workplace, and Microsoft Exchange, our solutions are used by over 50,000 customers in 150+ countries. Some of these customers include renowned companies such as Sony, Mattel, Bank of America, NBC, the Government of Canada, the BBC, and the Academy Awards. We have over 222 employees worldwide.
The Exclaimer marketing team exists to engage, inspire and enable our audiences to do what they want to better. Within our email we are focusing on educating audiences and helping solve their complex problems. This is an opportunity for a creative marketer to put themselves at the centre of the martech world as we scale our marketing activity and play a leading role in the marketing technology landscape.
As part of our growth strategy we are looking for an CRM Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for developing our CRM strategy on a global level, managing and advising on systems and email structures and for designing and building high quality automated email communication.
You will be joining a high performing team and will lead the management of our email and lifecycle capabilities and develop a strategic test and learn plan to iterate and improve performance.
You will be responsible for building our email strategy working from first point of contact through to engaging customers, advising campaign managers and the wider marketing team on performance and best practices, nurturing prospects and generating high value leads.
- Develop a strong, consistent and data driven email marketing strategy to complement our ambitious growth plans.
- Build well planned email marketing campaigns to nurture prospects, drive leads and engage with customers.
- Iterate and improve performance incrementally with innovative and strategic test and learn experiments.
- Own the prospect data which is used to build email marketing campaigns and be responsible for ensuring its accuracy.
- Accurately segment the database to feed personalised dynamic campaigns.
- Integrate contact data between systems (currently Pardot and Salesforce), identify and fix discrepancies.
- Ensure marketing activity adheres to GDPR principles.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards to present top level email marketing
- performance data and also use data to optimise and improve performance.
- Collaborate with owners of outbound Awareness and Product marketing campaigns to ensure contact data is accurate and execution of the email component of campaigns is timely and efficient.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and product teams to ensure email messages are consistent, timely and complementary.
Skills Knowledge And Expertise
- Demonstrable success of running complex email marketing campaigns to hit KPIs.
- Recent hands-on experience of Pardot (integrated with Salesforce). Experience of Spotler desirable.
- Strong B2B experience, or demonstrable knowledge of challenges in B2B marketing.
- Ability to manipulate and compare data accurately within Excel.
- Effective collaborator with third parties (internally and externally) to drive improved performance.
- Adept at strategically planning and executing innovative test and learn experiments.
- Ability to prioritise independently and successfully manage workload efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong and open communicator with the ability to influence and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to build HTML templates desirable.
Why work at Exclaimer?
We are fast growing, with opportunities for career growth and personal development. We are passionate about our customers and our employees.
Our benefits package includes health insurance, 25 days holiday, salary sacrifice pension and life and long term disability insurance. Coupled with a great team, opportunity to learn and grow, and flexibility to balance home and office working, we think you will love it here.