We’re looking for great, truly outstanding Collaborators (that’s Crystalbrook for staff) to join the team.
Our environment is dynamic and entrepreneurial and we heartily believe in looking after our people. We enjoy modern living through attitude, design, technology and a passion for a better and more sustainable world, or what we call #ResponsibleLuxury.
If you’re a no-nonsense go-getter who’s proactive, positive, passionate about people, and you believe in solutions, not problems, then you’re our kind of Collaborator - and we want to hear from you.
View all available positions at our luxury hotels, resorts, restaurants, bars and spas below and get in touch to be a part of our positive rebellion.
CRM Marketing Manager
- Marketing / PR / Events
- NSW | Sydney
- Permanent / Full Time
- Hybrid work pattern WFH and Surry Hills Office
- Additional paid leave including annual Earth Advocacy Day
- Must have Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience
Crystalbrook Collection is an award-winning hotel development and management company, with Australia's newest portfolio of distinctive upscale hotels where differences are applauded. After only 5 years in operation, we own and manage over AU$1 billion in luxury hotel assets currently located across NSW and QLD. Our growth phase has escalated with exciting plans that include aspiration for further Australian & overseas expansion.
- CRM Marketing Manager will be the department’s Salesforce Marketing and Sales Cloud lead, responsible for managing, facilitating and delivering the CRM marketing strategy, automation, and processes for Crystalbrook Collection.
- Enabling lifecycle journeys, marketing and transactional automations, and BAU marketing campaigns across email and SMS
- Day to day scope includes strategy development, platform integration testing, education and SOP development, reporting and data analysis.
- Supporting on data cleanliness and management of the customer database.
- Identifying opportunities to improve consumer experience and journey and drive direct revenue.
- Advising internal marketing team on best practice use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar CRM marketing role
- Essential: experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud CRM. Interaction Studio (Marketing Cloud Personalisation) experience/knowledge highly regarded but not essential.
- Confident with data and interpreting it into actionable insights
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across departments, gather requirements and present research-led solutions
- Strong initiative with a confidence in taking ownership of projects through to delivery, taking the lead on overcoming hurdles when they arise.