At ConvaTec, our vision is to develop pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch. We are a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. We devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
We are guided by our five core values, that shape the way we work, every day: Improve Care, Deliver Results, Grow Together, Own It and Do What’s Right. We are a global Group, with over 9,000 employees and in 2019, our Group generated revenues of over $1.827 billion. To learn more about ConvaTec, please visit www.convatecgroup.com.
Our search for better is changing the lives of our customers. It’s changing the careers of our people too – creating new challenges and opportunities all the time. We’re a business that never stands still. Join us as a CRM Marketing Specialist and you won’t either.
Meet Nik Purnell, Program Director, Global Digital CoE to find out more about the Marketing Centre of Excellence - Digital: https://youtu.be/I4gq_0F9nUQ .
About The Role
As CRM Marketing Manager you will be the Owner of the CRM channels and automated campaigns based on personal behavior signals in CRM. You will plan & implement campaigns to improve conversion rates, engagement and retention across the whole customer lifecycle for the global market. In this role you will also create and implement the CRM Marketing strategy, as well as provide guidelines for local markets and business units
Your Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Defining the strategy and workflow of CRM campaigns to optimize customer lifetime value through email, SMS, push communications; building out V1 of the full lifecycle program
- Creating a global campaign calendar in conjunction with the Marketing team and other media channels to communicate with existing customers and maximize engagement with our products
- Analyzing performance of cohorts through A/B testing, and coming up with plans to take the performance to the next level, as well as ensure the highest levels of engagement with the CRM channels target audience
- Working with CRO lead, digital analyst and tag expert to measurably drive incremental ROI / media effectiveness and to implement UTM tracking
- Liaising with the wider marketing and customer services teams to establish seamless brand communications across all our channels
- Development and launch automated campaigns based on personal behavior signals in CRM system
- Creating guidance documents and briefs for CRM Marketing campaigns for the business units and local markets
You’ve recently worked in a Marketing CRM role, either in-house or on agency-side, which allowed you to gain hands-on experience across multiple channels including email, push, in-app messaging. You know one or more email platforms like Drip, Mailchimp, Dotmailer and know the value of sharing best practices, as well as maximizing the impact of campaigns for clients based on reports analysis.
- Master’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications or business management
- Explicit knowledge of A/B testing in the CRM space
- Well-versed in email and website best practice
- MedTech knowledge preferred
Our ambitions will bring the very best out in you. You’ll be pushed to aim higher and really own your work. You’ll be encouraged and supported to make things happen, too. It can be challenging. But, as the progress you make will help improve the lives of millions, it’ll be worth it.This is stepping up to a challenge. This is work that’ll move you.