CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a highly analytical, data driven and creative CRM Marketing Manager to manage, grow and optimize our email program and support additional channels, such as native app and referral as we continue to grow. We’re looking for someone creative, professional and detail-oriented with a passion for “wow-ing” current and potential members through captivating and on-brand communications. You will rely on data and testing to find new ways to drive upgrades, usage and retention through emails, app messaging and other marketing avenues you uncover.
What You Will Do:
- Execute day-to-day operational tasks of multi-prong email campaigns, from creative briefs to HTML coding and QA/deployment.
- Assist with one-off and drip push and in-app campaigns for the CLEAR native app and drive awareness of mobile app features to our member base through all lifecycle channels
- Identify, track and implement meaningful tests to improve one-off emails and drip campaigns through segmentation and personalization
- Track performance of programs, build out reporting, and partnering closely with data science on retention initiatives such as churn models.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across the organization, such as new verticals, product, and finance, to understand key initiatives and how email can support retention.
- Stay up to date on the newest tools and tactics in email marketing
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects and schedules
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing, preferably with a subscription based business
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Understanding of email marketing and app marketing best practices
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a must. Working knowledge of Movable Ink, Email on Acid, and Braze is an added bonus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with an "own it" mentality
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment