We're looking for a CRM Marketing Manager with a passion for clever and innovative marketing. Sitting in our engagement team, you will work closely with both in-house creative and data teams to make sure beautiful, engaging content reaches the right people at the right time.
We believe personalisation is the difference between unwanted spam, and a message that makes someone smile. We need someone who can use email marketing and in-app push notifications, to drive results for Chip and delight our customers. We want someone who can test everything for perfection. Find out what subjects lines give us the best rates, when's the best time to send a push notification, who needs a gentle nudge and who needs a shiny incentive to complete an action.
You'll be working with one of the fastest growing fintechs, helping us define how we use data, content and messaging to drive our business and help make saving effortless for millions. You'll share your passion and experience with those around you, allowing and encouraging your less experienced teammates to step up to the challenges.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Own the CRM marketing channel, as part of the engagement team.
- Find ways to convert new customers into active customers, encourage customers to save more, and retain active customers.
- Develop onboarding funnels and automated CRM flows, using email and push notifications.
- Run multiple tests to improve engagement.
- Work closely with the content team to send messaging that delights our customers and builds our brand.
- Work closely with the customer insights team to understand our database and create customer segments for personalised messages.
What we’re really looking for:
- Strong email marketing and CRM experience
- Numbers driven and confident at working to move KPIs
- Bring a strong knowledge of email marketing best practices, but are keen to learn and innovate with new mediums and technologies
- Mobile app engagement experience (i,e. push notifications as well as emails)
- You have built funnels, CRM flows and other customer engagement plans
- Can quickly grasp complex database issues
- Are as comfortable working with creatives as with data scientists and developers
Desirable experience & skills:
- Financial marketing experience (or similar regulated industry)
- Experience with Intercom/Mailchimp (or similar CRM)
- Start-up/scale-up experience
- Building and designing emails
What we’re really looking for: ✍️
Although we’re in the financial space, and under the scrutiny that comes with it, the current marketing team works well together, and even sometimes with a smile. We’re sure you’ve got the technical skills, otherwise you would have stopped reading by now, so let us be clear in what will make us want to work with you.
We want a real person, with interests outside of code, to join our work family. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us. At the interview stages will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and ability to smile even when things are tough. Code monkeys need not apply.
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Discretionary share option bonus every 6 months
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (28 days contracted but policy not to count) ✈️
- Personal Learning Allowance
- Chip Fitness Benefit to suit your Mental/Physical Wellbeing
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth fintech startup 🚀
Our Interview process: 📖
- Phone Screen with someone from our Talent team
- Video interview with the VP of Marketing
- Final interview with the CMO
Note to Agencies
Chip does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our live roles on our career page. Chip will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs. Chip explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Chip.