Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
Atomic is seeking a marketing hire for a stealth startup in the real estate space. This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated and hands-on team player to work with the Atomic team to grow a new startup.
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious and entrepreneurial CRM Marketing Manager who will develop our prospect and customer journey, building lifecycle campaigns to drive higher lead conversion and revenue. Reporting to the Director of Customer Acquisition, you’ll be using the Pardot marketing automation platform, Salesforce, and other tools to design and schedule customer “touches” and sequences.
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by — and collaborating with — smart, talented, like-minded folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
What You'll Do
- Own and build out our lifecycle marketing strategy to improve lead conversion and revenue, working hand-in-hand with our Sales team.
- Understand our prospects, customers, and customer segments in depth, tailoring journeys appropriate for their needs and interests both before and after sale.
- Building, measuring, and improving the customer journey, from email copy to lead routing automations.
- Establish a consistent, meaningful lead nurturing program for those interested in building a guest house/backyard home/ADU.
- Launch data-driven tests to improve conversion of leads to sales to happy customers.
- Identify referral opportunities and case studies.
- Build tools and content to support sales in explaining and selling our product.
- Analyze and measure quantitative results, and communicate knowledge to company and senior management to build on what we learn
What You Have
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, sales, or customer success.
- Experience with planning and executing lifecycle marketing programs, particularly around email, webinars, and in-person events.
- Technical understanding of of Pardot or similar marketing automation solutions, or advanced email marketing.
- A systematic approach to understanding and communicating with customers.
- Knowledge of best practices around effective messaging, funnel optimization, deliverability, customer segmentation, reporting, analysis, and testing strategies.
- A proven love of good, clear writing.
- Experience working with with sales teams.
- Be very organized: you can take on complex projects and own them from start to finish.
- The desire to take the initiative and build new things. Pardot is new for us, and we want to develop something great with it.
- Be comfortable with change. We’re a startup, after all!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Each member of the team contributes a skillset that’s integral to our operation — from city planning to interior design to supply chain management. Our common thread is a passion for attainable housing, and a commitment to building more of it. If you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.