The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Marketing Manager role is responsible for developing, owning and executing the strategies and technologies designed to analyse customer interactions through the lifecycle with the aim of improving business relationships for Aon, enabling and continuing an omni channel approach to communication, content and commerce. This is a home-based role, with an requirement to frequently visit the Cardiff office (approx. once a week), as well as other Aon UK offices as needed.
The CRM marketing manager will lead the work to fully understand and clarify what customer data is held and what is needed going forward. They will ensure high data quality and compliance on data capture, storage and usage in line with GDPR and DPO requirements.
Your Impact As a CRM Marketing Manager
- To lead the CRM and email marketing strategy.
- To work with the marketing teams agreeing and delivering high quality data for campaigns, programs and other marketing activities.
- To produce high quality end-to-end CRM communications. From data manipulation through to email delivery.
- Manage the CRM budget.
- Innovate new approaches and optimise existing processes.
- Use data to help drive improved propositions, marketing approaches, content and delivery leading to better ROI and key marketing KPI’s.
- Accountability for data quality and adherence to GDPR, PECR and other data capture and storage requirements.
- The successful candidate will own the CRM marketing tools and work closely with the business advising how to improve the overall customer journey
- Work with marketing colleagues to help improve their campaigns, content and approach to key target audiences
- Work across the Aon business leveraging knowledge from other businesses that further inform and enhance proprietary work carried out.
- The ability to flawlessly deliver campaigns to drive leads and direct revenue to the business is extremely important. However, being able to provide marketing expertise, create a test and learn environment and continuously improve marketing content and execution is equally relevant.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Above all this person must have a growth mind set and a restless curiosity for improving marketing performance, beating the competition and creating a truly customer marketing led organisation. In particular this means working closely as a team, seeking out new ways of working and solving problems.
Bachelors degree - ideally discipline related
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience of planning, designing and delivering CRM campaigns is essential
- Experience of automated communications within integrated systems is essential
- Experience of working in a highly regulated industry is preferable.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to perform basic data functions; including cleansing, manipulating and segmentation.
- Knowledge of GDPR, PECR and other relevant regulations.
- Experience working with CRM and ESP tools.
- Strong communication skills to manage internal stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues to share best practice and leverage complimentary skills.
- Bachelor’s degree - or similar Marketing/CRM qualification preferred.
This is a home-based role, with an requirement to frequently visit the Cardiff office (approx. once a week), as well as other Aon UK offices as needed.