Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About The Role
As a CRM Marketing Manager, you will help create and execute email campaigns, formulate tests, personalize content, analyze results, and provide recommendations to improve performance. You will help build relevant email campaigns by using behavioral data and segmentation to send the right message at the right time. To be successful, you will need a unique combination of strong creativity and analytical skills to take the email/CRM program to the next level.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, oversee, and execute email marketing campaigns focused on bringing new Pros to the Angi & Home Advisor marketplace
- Develop audience segmentation strategies to improve email acquisition efforts for service pro audiences
- Monitor and report on email performance, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI.
- Present results and recommendations to senior level management on a regular basis.
- Work with other business departments and agencies including, copywriters, designers, HTML and database developers, and business development.
- Experience with an email service provider platform, such as Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud. Within the platform, you will be manipulating HTML, segmenting audiences, setting up A/B tests, and serving as a final quality assurance check before campaigns are launched.
- Use database management skills to target customers based on behaviors and demographics.
- Continually optimize subject lines, email content and audiences to maximize open rates, click rates and conversion rates.
- Use strategic problem-solving skills to ensure successful campaign launches.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in email marketing required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Hands-on experience with email service providers like Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Mailchimp, etc.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and be extremely detail-oriented
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses and uncover actionable insight
- Ability to pivot to high priority tasks quickly when the need arises
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Must be a team player!
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $80,000-110,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world