With over 10,000 employees and more than a dozen brands, American Woodmark is one of the nation's largest cabinet manufacturers. By partnering with major home centers, builders, and dealers, we spark the imagination of homeowners and designer and bring their vision to life. Across our service and distribution centers, our corporate office and manufacturing facilities, you'll always find the same commitment to customer satisfaction, integrity, teamwork, and excellence.
We are on a journey to encourage an inclusive Woodmark and are taking meaningful actions to promote diverse representation across every part of the business. Together, every team member contributes to making American Woodmark a place where people can express who they are through what they do.
This position is responsible for directing and implementing our CRM Strategy for all American Woodmark brands. The CRM Marketing Manager will implement an effective digital strategy that will focus on the user lifecycle journey. This role will be responsible for Create and deploy targeted on-brand communications across relevant channels while managing day to day operations of email copywriting/ production, QA and optimization of lifecycle campaigns.
Ideal Candidate Profile
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to excel at the essential functions assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Minimum of 7 years related experience executing CRM programs across organizations.
- Experience working with Adobe Marketo and/or Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Proven track record of successful digital marketing execution.
- Understand campaign performance data, mine for deep customer insights and drive continuous improvement with A/B testing.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint *Demonstrated oral and written communication, presentation and organization skills.
- Proven ability to build effective business relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
- Partner with our marketing, analytic and creative teams, as well as agencies, to develop a strategic roadmap to build a continuously evolving CRM marketing program and develop personalized journeys and automations
- Develop and implement end-to-end CRM strategies
- Architect our lifecycle marketing strategy to deliver on engagement and retention across multiple touch points and channels such as email, SMS, direct mail, and the eCommerce experience.
- Lead or participate on necessary teams
- Develop and execute ongoing digital elements as needed across all brands
- Manage digital agency relationships and identify opportunities to improve processes or reduce cost
- Work with sales teams to meet digital needs
- Work with marketing and account leadership to execute new channel initiatives
- Maintain digital brand differentiation and strategy
- Execute CRM across all channels
- Improve launch and digital processes
- Typically, this position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Scope & Expecations
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business documents including technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in an effort to carry out responsibilities or respond to common inquiries from customers/clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community and public. Ability to develop presentations to be delivered to management and large groups.
- Mathematical Skills:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Working Environment:
- Typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate. Regular out-of-town travel required. Occasional weekend work and extended evening hours is required.
- Reports to: SR Manager, Digital Campaign & Lifecycle Marketing
- Travel Requirements :
- Minimal travel may be required for this position
- Recruitment process may consist of any combination of phone, video and in person interviews.
- Offers may be contingent upon successful completion of Background Check, Drug Screen, Physical Examination and/or potential Motor Vehicle Check.
Benefits Package Includes
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- 401(k) Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Relocation Assistance when available
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The American Woodmark Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, military and veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other legally-protected characteristic; and it will comply with all applicable state discrimination laws. No person will be denied employment solely because of a disability, provided that the person can perform the essential functions of the position for which the person has applied, either with or without reasonable accommodations.