This role is part of a Team with the mandate to further drive personalized, automated direct-to-consumer marketing across email and push channels.
At Amazon we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance. We are currently looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Marketing Manager (f/m), Outbound Marketing to join the Consumer Marketing team based in Amsterdam. As the subject matter expert for Automated Programs and reporting to the EU Head of Direct-to-Consumer Marketing, you will be a core part of this new team building our outbound marketing strategy.
As a Marketing Manager (f/m) you’ll be responsible for conceptualizing, executing and continually improving Email and Push Notification marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement in an automated and scalable fashion across all Amazon marketplaces. Through strategic thinking, strong data driven customer insight, and passionate ownership, you will maximize impact and efficiency of this exciting growth area, with significant impact for our outbound channels.
· Manage, analyze and improve world-wide automated outbound programs (email & push) in close collaboration with dedicated development teams.
· Develop new use cases for direct-to-consumer marketing measures that drive customer engagement in a personalized and automated fashion.
· Develop direct channels in collaboration with international counterparts, foster global best practice exchange.
· Grow the Email channel against challenging revenue and customer engagement goals.
· Provide tactical leadership to Outbound marketers in multiple business teams.
· Report on progress against goals and relevant email metrics to senior management.
- 3-7 years of experience, including strong background in Product and/or Program Management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets and statistical studies.
- Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistently with Amazon’s core principles
- Demonstrated ability in managing complex processes with multiple business owners and making trade-offs against business priorities.
- Interest in the technical aspects of digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Swedish and English skills (written and verbal)
· Experience in online Marketing
· eCommerce Knowledge
· Experience with BI tools like Tableau
· SQL Knowledge