Our mission is to help people going out, safely, easily and in a friendly way! Because we’re enthusiastic about our product and truly convinced of being the most affordable and fairest mobility solution, we aim at telling people we can propose the best experience, and let them feel we truly care about them, so that they spread the word and grow a large community of people who share that same vision.
What You’ll Do
As part of the CRM team, you will lead current and new initiatives with a solid analytical background and with the aim of improving users loyalty and retention for African markets (Algeria, Senegal, Angola, Mali and Ivory Coast).
- You will be the expert person to design, scope and optimize the strategic planning for our 2 types of users : drivers and passengers
- Continuously analyze performance of campaigns and lifecycle journeys, deliver clear, nuanced and well-reasoned conclusions in order for the team to better understand its impact and build a culture of iteration
- Being responsible for the good execution of the global strategy in the markets you’ll be in charged of
- Master our CRM suite and be the regional specialist, support and trainer
What do you need ?
- A significant working experience in customer loyalty and retention
- Had already worked on a CRM campaign and customer engagement platform (ideally Braze, iterable)
- You love, and manipulate data with ease, and can build tests to measure impact and synthesize complex results into actionable recommendations
- You are business oriented, you are seeking proof of concept
- You are collaborative: you love to work with many teams; you’re open and enthusiast, and you love to help others
- Desirable; you can write Arabic, you have a special fit with African culture
Why you should join us ?
- At Heetch, we work in an international, enthusiastic and caring environment
- Position based in Algiers, Dakar or Luanda
- You are looking to have a visible and quick impact, to be challenged in your missions
- You have the possibility to travel to the countries where Heetch is implemented (Europe and Africa)
- 50% off Heetch rides
- A culture of employee empowerment in our daily lives: Regular training for everyone, a clear career path, sharing all of the projects’ information with everyone
🌈Heetch embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone 🌍 We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
For non-European citizens, a valid working visa for France is required to be eligible for the role.
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.