Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company across the US and EU. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- 5 time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers employer-paid health insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting, generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health support, and more.
About the Role:
The Marketing team at TaskRabbit is data driven and results oriented. We are seeking a talented individual who has strong analytical skills to help us focus on user retention through email marketing, app push, web push, SMS and referral programs. As the CRM Marketing Lead, your responsibility will include management of our customer relationship management systems to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention on both sides of our marketplace. You will proactively monitor the key metrics of success to drive results and effectively scale these channels. You will work closely with different teams including Marketing, Product, Operations and Engineering to execute strategies that deliver exceptional value to our customers and drive business growth. Reporting to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, you will play a critical role in growing and scaling TaskRabbit's client base.
Join us in transforming lives, one task at a time.
What You’ll Work On:
- Develop and implement a CRM lifecycle strategy to increase engagement for both clients and Taskers through email and push notifications and additional channels as they come online.
- Lead end-to-end channel management, including defining channel goals, messaging, KPIs, timelines and business results.
- Responsible for monitoring key funnel business targets for email and push channels and acting swiftly upon new areas of opportunity and risk.
- Partner with the larger Marketing and Design teams to develop compelling and consistent messaging.
- Responsible for campaign execution including building of audiences, links, segmentation, and content.
- Utilize Segment to create and manage audience segments, personalization strategies, and improving overall customer experiences.
- Develop and provide segmentation insights to further refine and improve communication to customers.
- Partner with acquisition and web teams to build email acquisition plans to grow our email list and maintain optimal engagement metrics.
- Accountable for marketable list health management; ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
- Conduct data-driven analysis to identify trends and opportunities, making use of key metrics to improve the CRM program
- Increase visibility and understanding of CRM channels and customer metrics from engagement to LTV.
- Refine & optimize a referral program that maximizes reach and new user acquisition.
Your Areas of Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proven experience in a CRM role for 5+ years, ideally within a dual-sided marketplace or similar environment.
- Deep knowledge of CRM tools for their use in customer acquisition, engagement, and retention, preference for experience with Iterable.
- Proficient in using Segment or similar Customer Data Platform (CDP) for integrating and managing customer data across multiple sources.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Experience with referral and loyalty programs
- Demonstrable experience in data analysis: ability to use metrics to drive business decisions, experience with Looker preferred.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Highly proficient in Google Sheets and/or Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.).
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with Product, Design, Operations and Engineering.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- SQL and HTML experience a plus
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.