You probably know Reece as Australia’s largest supplier of plumbing and bathroom products.
But we are much more than that. We are a leading Australian distributor of trade products to residential, commercial and infrastructure customers. We’re an ASX listed company with more than 800 branches and 8,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand and the United States and we’re growing all the time.
Our Marketing team is the voice of the customer. They lead strategic thinking, and create and connect our brands and services with customers, driving growth and ensuring we are a trusted partner in the changing world of tomorrow. They strive to understand the customer better than anyone else and use strategic thinking to create customer centric solutions that meet their current and emerging needs. Reece continues to focus on building the best marketing team in Australia and New Zealand and this new position of Digital Products Lead is pivotal to this aim.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Experiences Leader, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of our Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform across email and SMS channels. You’ll be responsible for managing, facilitating, and delivering CRM marketing strategy, automation, and processes for Reece Group Australia and New Zealand for business units. You’ll be work with different business units to drive exceptional communications that support their customer engagement strategies.
Responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
- Leading, and developing, a small team of CRM marketing specialists
- Leading the CRM Marketing Team to manage, facilitate and deliver on the CRM marketing strategy, automation, and processes in Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Champion and lead the customer contact strategy for business units
- Continually improve email design standards ensuring emails templates, modules, UI/X is consistent and on brand
- Work closely with advanced analytics and CRM team on managing customer database health ensuring data is clean, structured and compliant
- Identify areas for data-led learning, optimisation and automation to drive team efficiencies and channel performance
- Measure and report all CRM marketing campaigns' performance, driving metrics, developing testing strategies to improve on future performance
- You will demonstrate a strong interest and curious approach to understanding how Reece works.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce CRM (c360)
- You’ll have some experience working in a retail / service-based organisations who have embarked on driving digital transformation
- You enjoy building relationships, and you won't be afraid to challenge the status quo and help solve problems
- Have demonstrated experience developing email / SMS strategies, roadmaps and priorities to evolve channel maturity
- Worked with RFM modelling to drive data marketing automation
- Handled customer data and security processes to protect customer personal information (PI)
- Strong data and analytical capabilities, with the ability to unearth actionable insights to drive enhanced performance
This is a full-time, permanent position based in our headquarters in Cremorne (Vic). Reece offers a competitive salary, hybrid and flexible work arrangements, a new state-of-the-art office, EAP services and more. With Reece, your ideas will be welcomed and your career supported.
Reece is a place where people make a real difference. And that’s the secret to our success; having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles. This means that we value diversity and fairness and are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or life stage.
If you want to seize the opportunity to work for an iconic Australian brand with broad exposure to a business in which you can genuinely make an impact – we’d love to hear from you.