BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
In order to further accelerate our growth, we’re looking for a versatile and ambitious CRM Lead who will be responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM and CRO strategies of BUX's multi-channel communications landscape to strengthen brand loyalty, increase customer engagement, retention, revenue, and LTV.
You will be part of the setting up vision, strategy, and roadmap for the platform-driven CRO function leveraging tools to improve conversion rate. You’ll lead and coach the CRM team and own the process for testing website/app design and messaging, maintain a full testing pipeline, prioritize tests, and balance test risk with potential impact.
- Develop long term strategy for CRM, setting team goals and managing the team’s roadmap for CRM and MGM program.
- Hire, manage and coach a lean in-house CRM team
- Own the implementation of marketing strategies for new and existing product features to promote the product launches
- Leverage data to better understand our customer segments and their lifecycle, ultimately increasing LTV and retention
- Apply personalized lifecycle strategies to develop and run engaging and impactful campaigns across multiple channels including email, push etc
- Regularly identify trends in CRM strategies to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas
- Partner with Product, Creative, and Analytics teams to drive profitable adoption of CRM techniques and opportunities.
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert to ensure the customer has a seamless experience across touchpoints
- 5+ years of experience in CRM and conversion optimization with emphasis on retention, monetization and referrals. B2C and/or mobile experience is a plus
- 2+ years experience in managing and mentoring high-performance CRM teams
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, with the ability to balance meticulous attention to details with swift execution
- Good command of CRM tools (we currently use Leanplum) and best practice in email/push notifications.
- Hands-on mentality, with a flexible approach
- Good communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Deep experience with A/B testing, campaign messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Deep expertise in email, push, and in-app marketing concepts and best practices and metrics
- Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to effectively work cross-functionally with strong verbal and written communication skills; results-driven and fact-based communication style
- Some non-specialist knowledge of HTML preferred
- Fluent in English
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Plantage.
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 Dutch language course for you and your partner
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas