Job Summary And Opportunity
Reporting to the FVP, Consumer Marketing Strategy, the role will lead marketing automation strategies across multiple channels and lines of business. This includes research, goal setting, mapping, audience selection, requirements writing, results reporting, and ongoing optimization. The ideal candidate will possess a mix of channel and Martech platform expertise with business acumen to suggest, prioritize, and execute efforts that have a measurable impact on acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Depending on level of experience, this role may directly manage a team of up to three Journey Specialists or otherwise act in team leadership capacities
- Independently leverage multiple sources (Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, and Interaction Studio as primary systems) to gain a full understanding of the framework for existing journeys and the currently available menu of automation options at the bank: platforms, channels, trigger points, etc.
- Collaborate with business units and cross-functional teams to translate business objectives into a prioritized roadmap of new journeys, new communication points/channels, and optimization efforts, focusing on executing items that will yield the greatest impact and avoid resource overload
- Interview stakeholders and write detailed requirements for journey creation that include communications and pathway mapping, entry and exit criteria, proper tracking mechanisms (UTMs and other), and full-funnel success reporting
- Act as the subject matter expert (SME) for all owned journeys, including associated business goal(s), audience needs, lead/audience sources and segments, entry/exit/pathway criteria, lifecycle stage, pain points, and the corresponding statuses and data points used to automate these experiences. Produce and maintain detailed documentation of these items
- Monitor owned journeys to quickly identify and troubleshoot delivery issues, including low/no sends, low engagement, incorrect audience or pathways, etc.
- Employ segmentation and testing strategies to optimize audience targeting, messaging, and channel preference
- Conduct competitor, industry, and platform research to inform efforts and to stay abreast of trends and advancements in CRM/automation marketing tools for the purpose of bringing new ideas and functionality to the organization
- Prepare management presentations and create business intelligence dashboards that highlight full-funnel campaign, channel, and business unit KPIs
- Support key enterprise projects during planning, estimation, and execution phases for projects that include automation efforts
- Understand and ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, including CAN-SPAM, SMS permissions, and audience targeting
- Leverage marketing workflow software to plan and execute projects
- Lead special projects and provide other marketing team support as necessary
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a similar client-side or agency role, including project and/or people management
- 3+ years of experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Salesforce CRM and ecosystem experience (sales/service cloud, Marketing Cloud, Interaction Studio, etc.)
APPLY DIRECTLY FOR CONSIDERATION
Born digital, Axos Bank has reinvented the banking model and grown to over $18.4 billion in assets since our founding in 2000. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 digital banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AX" (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
Learn more about working here!
A targeted annual base salary USD $82,000/Yr. - USD $102,000/Yr, based on the experience, skills, and education/certification required for this position. Eligibility for a discretionary semi-annual incentive compensation plan, based upon performance, payable in cash and/or share grants (RSU’s) that may vest over time. The annual discretionary target bonus percentage is up to 20%.
Axos benefits and perks include:
- 3 weeks’ Vacation, Sick leave, and Holidays (about 11 a year); Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance and more
- HSA or FSA account and other voluntary benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with Employer Match Program and 529 Savings Plan
- Employee Mortgage Loan Program and free access to Self-Directed Trading
Pre-Employment Drug Test:
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an E qual O pportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.