Who are we?
We are an award-winning, fast-growing fintech, and the UK's market-leading cash deposit marketplace. We aim to transform the way people save and grow their money through innovation and technology.
Our online, user-friendly platform gives our customers access to hundreds of market-leading and exclusive interest rates from 50 of the UK's leading banks and wealth management companies – putting our customers in control and protecting the art of their possible.
We have big ambitions. From humble beginnings (over a kitchen table), the number of people working with us as doubled in size year-on-year since 2017. And we're growing even faster.
Our whole ethos revolves around three core values that underpin the principles and standards that drive our behaviour and our brand and demonstrate our culture to the outside world.
- Forge a new way
- Surpass expectations
- Community counts
In short, we're proactive and confident, aspirational yet authentic, and empathetic – with a commitment to our customers and our colleagues.
While we have high expectations and our people work hard, we also know that there's more to life than work. In a fast-moving, dynamic, hard-working environment like ours, it's just as important to know when to stop. That's why we work together to ensure we look after ourselves and take care of each other.
Our open and inclusive culture has mental health, wellbeing and a dedication to continuous development at the forefront, so we can be the best we can be.
There's still a lot to do, so join us on our journey, be part of something fresh and exciting – and protect the art of your possible.
What You'll Do
The CRM team has a wide range of responsibilities including email marketing, automation, Salesforce management, reporting and client retention and loyalty. The CRM Marketing Executive's responsibility is to bring as much value to the Flagstone business and its clients as possible by helping to deliver the CRM marketing strategy and customer communication plans, using best in class marketing tools. Your days are guaranteed to be varied and we encourage you to voice your ideas with ways in which we can improve our marketing communications. You'll work as part of a Squad, so you will have the ability to really make a difference working alongside colleagues from multiple areas of the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creation, scheduling and AB testing of all marketing and CRM emails (newsletters and solus') to clients (B2C) and wealth advisers (B2B2C)
- Managing the email marketing calendar and communicating upcoming activity with stakeholders
- Contributes into and executes the CRM email test plan
- Supports the Head of Digital & CRM with customer communication strategy (email and beyond)
- Supports the CRM team with development and implementation of customer email journeys, working closely with the CRM Marketing Manager to execute and optimise.
- Creates a plan for growing Flagstone's email database, building a list of prospective clients and advisers to communicate with about our products and services as well as managing the lists to ensure accuracy of GDPR
- Acting as guardian of the email briefing process and ensures relevant QA, sign off and schedules are adhered to
- Providing regular reporting of email metrics and insights to the Marketing team and wider business
- Act as subject matter expert for email marketing tools (Pardot) and optimises effectiveness when combined with Salesforce and other related products
- Monitoring and maintaining awareness of competitor email campaigns
- Ensuring email preference centres are up to date and target lists are created in respect of email and marketing preference
What You'll Need
- 1+ years' experience managing email marketing
- Hands on experience of managing an ESP, with bonus points for Pardot
- Building emails using HTML email template editors
- A working knowledge of AB testing email and optimising content to improve open rates and click-through rates
- Reporting on performance of email engagement metrics
- Working knowledge of GDPR and considerations for marketing communications
What You'll Get
- Employee share scheme
- £1,000 annual budget for your individual learning and development
- 25 days holiday
- Additional 3 days community and charity leave each year
- Income protection
- Life insurance (4x annual salary)
- Matched pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Gym discount
- Dental/Optical care
- Season ticket loan
- Remote working kit