A bit about us:
Being Australia’s home of property, we are focused on inspiring confidence for all life’s property decisions. Each month over 6 million people visit Domain and our app is one of the most downloaded in Australia. We’re bursting with incredible people who are just as passionate about their craft as you are, making this so much more than just a workplace.
A lot about you:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team player to join a fast-paced, supportive environment, with a passion for Digital Marketing. You will sit within the CRM Marketing team and be fundamental in supporting the day-to-day operations of email communications for Domain and Domain Group brands.
You will be someone who can think outside of the box, is enthusiastic, hard working and has a data driven mindset. You will have excellent communication, attention to detail and stakeholder management skills.
Please note this is a 6 months contract role.
From your sit/stand up desk, your day to day will see you:
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to develop and deliver B2C and B2B email campaigns.
- Deliver day-to-day email marketing campaigns; from briefing to set-up, scheduling, testing and deployment.
- Utilise Salesforce and Adobe platforms to deliver, automate and optimise email marketing campaigns.
- Work with our in house creative studio to create and optimise email campaigns and templates.
- Proactively monitor and track campaigns - and communicate key findings to the team.
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards (Tableau, Data Studio, Salesforce, Datorama).
- Provide email best practice, guidance and training to the wider Marketing teams.
We would love you to have:
- Bachelor degree in Business & marketing or able to demonstrate experience to a similar level.
- 2+ years experience as a Digital Marketing executive or Marketing Assistant with good knowledge of industry trends and best-practice.
- Experience with one or more Email Service Providers / Marketing Automation tools is preferred (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, Responsys, Marketo, Pardot, Silverpop, etc).
- Experience with HTML is preferred.
- Ability to use other tools as required such as Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, Tableau.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to write engaging marketing copy.
- Strong collaborative skills, showing initiative to improve processes, solve problems and be a true team player.
- Data driven with ability to analyse campaign performance and understand audience data sets.
- Strong attention to detail.
Why you’ll love us:
Our Sydney office is tucked away in a beautiful warehouse conversion in Pyrmont. We encourage work-life balance and some of our perks include our games room, sun-drenched BBQ deck, onsite cafe and discounts across healthcare, entertainment and travel (just to name a few!).
So…what happens next?
We will give your application the attention it deserves and you will hear from us either way. If it's a good match, one of our recruitment consultants will give you a call (so make sure you keep your phone handy!).
Go on then, click apply, we would love to see your application pop up!
Here at Domain, we’re driven by the belief that open minds open doors. We value innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings and are committed to building an inclusive workplace; one where every single one of us can feel truly at home.