Job title: CRM Marketing Executive
Place of work:Stamford Bridge
Reporting to:CRM Manager
Job function: Responsible for the planning, the creation and execution of club communications across CRM channels (email, push and in-app messages) using our CRM execution tool - Braze. This role supports all areas of the business, with the main goal of enhancing app and web fan engagement.
This role will work alongside our creative, marketing and product teams to deliver best in class campaigns and fan journeys. There will also be a strong focus working alongside the CRM manager to develop, test and enhance different fan segments to deliver personalised and effective campaigns.
- • Manage the end-to-end process for our direct marketing channels (email, push, in-app message) ensuring campaigns are sent timely and accurately
- • Lead in the creation and maintenance of fan journeys and triggered communications to create an automated marketing experience
- • Account manage our email template creation tool Stripo and assist marketing teams with the development of email creatives
- • Assist in the account management of Braze to bring about enhancements to our CRM and marketing capabilities and to resolve any issues
- • Work with our database team to ensure strong data quality and reliability
- • Regular co-ordination with different marketing teams to ensure all communications fit with engagement strategy, are on-brand and relevant to our fan base
- Assisting in the development of the segmentation strategy to ensure campaigns are personalised and maximise engagement
- Reviewing campaign performance and reporting on results to key stakeholders with actionable insights
- Delivery of CRM and marketing projects covering email creative improvements, data enhancements and technological development to improve the performance of CRM
- Work alongside our legal and data teams to resolve customer complaints and process any RTBF or SAR requests
- Manage key stakeholders to allow you to complete your role to a high standard whilst also meeting business needs.
- 2-3 years’ experience with campaign management tools, email marketing and/or app messaging
- A creative, analytical, and commercially driven individual
- Experience with using databases for querying and extracting data
- High level of attention to detail and excellent written skills
- Ability to work/manage with multiple stakeholders
- Creative and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Effective project management skills.
- Strong customer-centric thinker
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work who excels in challenging environments
• Previous experience in using Braze, Stripo, Looker or Google big query
• Experience with content management systems
• Experience in use of Microsoft office tools
• Actively keeps up to date, researching and reporting on new trends and industry best practices
The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to Chelsea Football Club policies and procedures in particular Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act. The Employee must act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are in their care or attending the Company's premises. The Employee must report any misconduct or suspected misconduct to the Safeguarding Lead.
Chelsea Football Club and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups) that are in our care or attending our premises.
As a consequence, Chelsea FC may require any successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to working at our premises. Successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening appropriate to the post applied for.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.