Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
You Will Be Responsible For
- Work closely with team members on launching, measuring, and supporting various digital campaigns.
- Creates digital email assets for use across marketing, global CRM strategy and company strategies.
- Advises on marketing automation techniques and solves for challenges across a diverse group of stakeholders and requests.
- Support the implementation of and quarterly releases of Salesforce Marketing Cloud for AdventHealth
- Uses digital platform tools to manage direct consumer list fulfillment, response tracking, reporting, and analytics to support ROI analysis and campaign improvements.
- Communicates channel performance, relevant consumer insights, competitive developments, industry findings, and trends and provides recommendations for consumer acquisition and retention opportunities.
- Support the CRM Manager and analytics staff in compiling and gleaning insights from data across websites, social platforms, mobile, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Physician Relationship Management (PRM) systems, etc. Work with the team to analyze findings and makes specific recommendations based on the information.
- Collect, compile, and mine, and synthesize CRM data to help the organization develop and understand KPIs and other thresholds for success.
- Apply keen skill in communicating data clearly in written and oral form, and work diligently with the CRM Manager to get the right data to key decision makers.
- Proactively look for ways to provide outstanding customer service and work closer with customers, colleagues, and stakeholders to identify and maximize opportunities to leverage CRM technology to improve business processes and support critical business strategies.
- Work closely with customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify and maximize opportunities to use digital technologies to improve business processes and support critical business strategies.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, IT, Math, Business or related degree or 6 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge And Skills Required
- Experience and advanced proficiency with MS Office, Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and other Salesforce clouds, and health-related data sets.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of CRM/PRM systems, content management systems, browser applications, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media, mobile and web analytics tools.
- Possess the ability to clearly communicate complex data and technical information to a diverse group of stakeholders and non-technical staff.
- Proven ability to successfully manage concurrent projects, work in a fast-paced and complex environment, execute large projects, and work under multiple and competing deadlines.
- Skills in large data set management, multivariate analysis, gleaning insights from data, and presenting data clearly via written and oral reports and presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a matrix work environment.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, work independently, and complete tasks with tenacity and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer services skills, and the ability to build rapport and relationships across administrators, team members, physicians, customers/patients, vendors and the community.
The CRM Marketing Cloud Specialist will serve as a CRM Marketing subject matter expert, applying technical expertise to support the implementation, monitoring, data input and integration, maintenance, and optimization of Marketing Cloud. The CRM Marketing Cloud Specialist will also advise leadership on performance, the most effective efforts and opportunities for consumer engagement ROI based on CRM data insights and industry trends. This position reports to the CRM Manager.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.