Within Fender Musical Instruments Corporation’s (“FMIC”) global Marketing team, our mission is to serve players at every stage with products and brand experiences that fuel the pursuit of musical expression.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument; it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
We are looking for an analytical and creative Marketing Campaign Specialist. This role will largely focus on end-to-end production of email, SMS and on-site campaigns that drive engagement and sales for Fender eCommerce, Jackson eCommerce, and International initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of email marketing best practices, audience segmentation, A/B testing and customer database.
About the Job:
- Create and execute campaigns across email, push, in-app messaging, SMS and additional channels to grow our overall customer lifetime value
- Strategize, create, code and deploy all Jackson eCommerce and international eCommerce emails
- Work closely with the CRM Operations Manager and Lifecycle Manager to expand the eCommerce program via automation programs both through email and onsite
- Collaborate with the eCommerce team to successfully execute on project requests, ensure marketing best practices, and capture feedback for process and program enhancements
- Work closely with creative resources and stakeholders from writing creative briefs through hand-off of final assets to develop and deliver high quality campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, eCommerce, Analytics and Design teams to test and improve the content leveraged in CRM marketing campaigns and channels
- Own the QA process for emails and related landing page content, including detailed proofreading of emails for clarity, grammar, spelling, linking, etc.
- Track and report on various CRM campaign metrics on a daily/weekly basis
What You Need:
- 2-3 years of experience in email marketing or CRM roles
- Intermediate HTML/CSS and responsive coding skills for email
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise-level email service provider (Iterable experience is a plus)
- Mobile/App experience a plus
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and maintain a sharp attention to detail
- Effective cross-functional communication and organizational navigation
- Energetic, goal-oriented, and team-driven
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field is a plus
About Fender Musical Instruments:
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender®, Squier®, Gretsch®, Jackson®, EVH®, Charvel® and Groove Tubes®, among others. For more information, visit www.fender.com. FMIC offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and an equipment purchase program to help you get the band back together. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.