Mater Foundation has an exciting newly created position for a CRM Marketing Automation Specialist to join their Lotteries program on permanent full time basis.
The Lotteries program is a business unit of the Mater Foundation. The Lotteries team drives fundraising activities through the provision of charitable lotteries, in particular Mater Prize Home and Mater Cars for Cancer Lotteries.
What You’ll Be Doing
Salary range commensurate with experience
Some Of Your Key Duties Include (but Not Limited To)
The Marketing Automation Specialist sits within the Lotteries Digital Marketing team. This position is focused on creating capability to enable relevancy and personalisation of experiences for our supporters.
- Plan and deliver an integrated calendar of cross-channel marketing campaigns across Email, Push, In-app message and Web channels within marketing automation technology
- Build processes to provide continually personalised, relevant and optimised messaging and communications, building an end-to-end journey of supporter lead-experiences
- Manage audience growth initiatives with lifecycle communications
- Manage audience targeting, monitoring counts, campaign proofing, testing and launching within marketing automation software
- Build and develop a content implementation plan across all Marketing automation channels and priority lifecycle segments
- Analyse the performance of campaigns in all channels and share learnings and actionable insights with the team and broader Mater Foundation team
- Maintain a strong knowledge of new developments, channels and practices in personalisation of communications and marketing operations technical expertise
- Optimise the communication including thinking, soliciting, acknowledging and transacting with our 100,000+ supporters & to deliver targets for revenue, retention, activation, conversion and engagement
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in campaign production environment
- Hands on experience with platforms such as, or similar to: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Braze, Amplitude OR other Marketing Automation software
- Extensive knowledge and application of HTML & CSS
- Extensive knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop (or similar) is preferred
- Experience in marketing technology and execution within the technology
- Understanding of the marketing and advertising eco-system
- Degree in Marketing / Multimedia or similar
Why join us?
In return for your skills, effort and enthusiastic commitment you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education and Research and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community.
In addition to being part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, you will have opportunities to increase your take-home pay with our salary packaging options.
Closing date for applications is Friday 30 April 2021.