Are your familiar with lead acquisition, lead nurturing and customer retention? SalesForce and Pardot have no secret for you? Please keep on reading, this role might be perfect for you.
Our CRM and marketing automation manager will be the main contact point for all marketing and sales entry, updating, analysis and reporting tasks. You will be the go-to person for marketing program evaluations with the ultimate goal of lead acquisition and nurturing.
This role will report to our Global Marketing Director and is located in our EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam Zuid. All employees must come to the office every day, working remotely is not an option.
You already have a successful first (or second) experience in CRM and marketing automation, and are eager to move to the next level. You know already to set custom fields and generate reports in SalesForce but also to plan a dripping campaign for lead nurturing in Pardot using automation rules.
You don’t fear data mining but are creative enough to design and write marketing campaigns that convert into customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting, data mining, segmenting, enhancing, and maintaining the database for targeted marketing campaigns and sales activities
- Develop automated email marketing strategy
- Manage end-to-end execution of these campaigns; building, copywriting, managing, analyzing, and optimizing email campaigns, in several languages.
- Analysis of marketing response
- Analysis of the database and data quality/accuracy assurance
- SFDC Advanced-User
- Pardot Power-User
- Advising and supporting the marketing and sales team in lead management
- Track and report on email KPIs and provide strategic insights and recommendations
- Conception and implementation of a meaningful KPI monitoring
- Reports and dashboards.
Education & Competences
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of CRM experience and marketing automation
- Data driven and analytical, you understand the mechanical principles of SalesForce and Pardot and are a problem solver.
- Curious and inquisitive by nature.
- Experience with SalesForce and Pardot
- Excellent planning organizational skills
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
- Skilled in marketing testing, data analysis, and reporting
- Fluent in English and at least another European language (Spanish, German or Dutch)
What can we offer you?
- Gain access to one of the most fun, ambitious groups of people
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacations days
- Pension contribution
- Weekly lunches and monthly office drinks