This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany, France and UK strives to promote the enjoyment in magazines and the power of trusted journalism to be more accessible than ever before.
Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud over the portfolio that we have.
Intro to the role
Do you like to navigate through the technical settings that help propel CRM innovation and best-in-class execution? How about making sure all of our CRM channels are working at the top of their productivity? If you feel like this could be your thing, then we’d love to meet you. We are looking for an experienced CRM Marketing Automation Manager that is good at getting things done as well as contributing to the enthusiasm and innovation in the team. You can play an active role in our future - deploying campaigns to engage and reactivate customers across all customer lifecycle stages to increase customer engagement and improve customer experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team working with CRM in close collaboration with colleagues in Product, Content, Tech, Analytics and Growth. It is a global function based in Stockholm reporting to the Retention Lead.
- Design and manage data-driven, segmented, dynamic campaigns.
- Experiment, tweak, and continuously improve the performance of campaigns. A/B testing is expected to be at the core of your optimisation strategy.
- Develop automated customer communication throughout the customer journey.
- Provide technical enablement to the team by supporting advanced campaign implementation, process automation and data management.
- Optimizing CRM processes, ensuring we’re using our tools in the most optimal way.
- Deliver on your own KPIs, but also support the team objectives that are reporting against engagement and business KPIs to ensure our actions are tracked effectively and goals are being met.
Experience & skills
- You have 4+ years of experience in CRM and customer communication, working with automation and personalisation to achieve increased customer engagement.
- You have knowledge and experience of the customer life cycle concept, customer retention strategies, experimentation frameworks, and customer experience best practices.
- In depth knowledge of the technical setup of CRM tools - data collection and export, APIs, email configuration, personalization, and dynamic content (current platform Braze).
- Knowledge and experience of working with creating emails in coding languages such as, HTML, CSS, SQL, Liquid and API Activities required.
- You have a high level of analytical ability.
- Experience with developing, implementing and analyzing A/B tests.
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills and a good collaborator. You can work in international and cross-functional teams and are fluent in English, which is the company language.
- Readly is a subscription business, so previous experience within a similar company is beneficial.