Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Global CRM Team, you will be responsible for improving the customer experience across GANT’s touch points and markets - in order to drive sales and increase brand loyalty. This position is responsible for developing our data driven customer experience and the personalization of all our communication - building on insights that we gather from our data. Together we work towards the vision of creating a world-class customer experience.
- Constantly improve and develop our data driven customer experience and communication - based on insights, KPI’s, sales performance and a never ending drive to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Drive CRM projects and coordinate all aspects with relevant departments.
- Responsible for selected CRM activities coordination from concept to execution and analysis, such as:
- Research trends, customer behavior and new opportunities
- Analyze data to find opportunities for personalization to improve our customer experience
- Write CRM communication briefs to internal team and external partners and suppliers
- Collaborate with team members to work on the design and copy/content part
- Implement journeys in Marketing Cloud
- Evaluate KPI’s of activities and suggest improvements
- Produce, implement and execute CRM activities in our CRM tool, Salesforce.
- Set up automated communication journeys, including customer segmentation, dynamic content, email deployment scheduling and trigger email/sms/notification setup utilizing our marketing automation tool.
- Guide and support our subsidiaries how to execute, adapt and follow up communication journeys within our CRM system.
- Support in sharing valuable customer insights internally.
- Support subsidiaries in identifying and troubleshooting performance issues.
- Ensure compliance while executing campaigns and collecting data.
- At least 5 years of relevant CRM experience at a fast-paced company.
- Experience working with business-critical CRM development, preferably with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud as an email system, in B2C sales with great results
- Has experience of setting up automated, multi-channel communication and has a good understanding of digital channels and the digital customer journey.
- A person in this position should be highly analytical and solution oriented in nature, as well as able to think outside of the box.
- Work structured and independently.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience working close to the IT-department where you have gained understanding of IT architecture and business requirement management. (for example, in a role as Business Analyst or Project Manager)
- Experience of UAT testing - as well as understanding the importance of these.
- Retail background.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/11/06. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.