The Marketing department sits at the heart of the International business, providing marketing tools, best practice and expertise. The CRM team work with Email mainly, however our remit is expanding rapidly we’re constantly exploring new chennels to broaden our reach. We develop CRM strategy and best practise across our 25 international markets, through testing, analysing and presenting findings, and rolling out new automated communications based on these results. This helps us serve our fans better, and ultimately get more people to events they love all around the world.
The CRM Executive plays a vital role in developing our CRM communications and best practice across all of our international markets. You will become adept at using industry-leading CRM software to better understand our fans behaviour; running tests, gathering and analysing results at a fast pace, and sharing these with the teams and markets best placed to take action.
The CRM Executive will work closely with internal teams to drive roll-out of the latest developments in CRM, from new channels to new automated sends, all the while testing and making changes that create tangible improved business results. By analysing performance via our reporting and CRM tools, the CRM Executive will become a font of knowledge on how to reach our fans best.
2021 is a pivotal year for CRM at Ticketmaster. As we return to live events in each market, we are looking to new strategies, innovations and optimisations to drive the next wave of results. Understanding how fans interact with Ticketmaster across multiple channels will be key in keeping our messages relevant, engaging and ultimately compelling.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Supporting the Senior CRM Manager on a variety of ad-hoc tasks and projects. A keen interest in marketing will help you make the most of projects related to testing or other elements of CRM marketing. You will need excellent organisation skills, and be able to juggle priorities to meet deadlines.
- Getting creative and brainstorming new opportunities to test and optimise our automations, creative and channels. On a weekly basis, we’ll be considering new ideas for tests, and choosing which ones to prioritise.
- Communicating with local markets to set up tests and rolling out automations. Excellent communication and relationship building skills will be handy here in encouraging our local markets to get involved and execute additional work to drive our CRM forward.
- Learning our CRM systems in detail, and becoming adept at setting up and running a wide variety of tests. Previous experience of these tools isn’t necessary, but the ability to quickly pick up technical tools and skills is.
- Analysing results and generating recommendations. A rigorous analytical approach, coupled with a genuine interest in great marketing, will help you understand the business implications of test results, and make recommendations that change how we work for the better.
- Presenting findings in weekly meetings, and to the wider business on occasion. Being able to take complicated results and distilling them in to key findings that can be understood throughout the business is really valuable here.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
- Degree-level education in a maths/science/business/marketing subject
- Experience of HTML, SQL, An Email Service Provider (especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud) or AMPScript are a bonus
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
- You’re excited to deliver world-class CRM, to help fans get to the shows they love
- Analytical – able to understand results and draw conclusions
- Technical – quick to learn new systems and tools to set up tests and administer automations
- Innovative – a problem solver with new ideas and approaches
- Communicator – able to present complex results simply and engagingly
- Accountable - Organising tasks and keep tests running on schedule
- Team Player – able to work to achieve a shared goal, with a variety of other teams. You will need to build strong relationships with key CRM experts across our offices around the world.
- Self-motivated – independently pushing tests forward
- A passion for marketing and technology, and how the two interact
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a ‘Fan First’ mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the ‘Fan’ you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.