Squarespace is looking for a passionate Promotions Associate to help develop and execute our CRM acquisition strategy.
You will improve processes as a key contributor to our data-informed approach to customer targeting and campaign measurement. With meticulous attention to detail, you will support our expansion into new markets and other forms of communication including push, IAM, and email.
This position is based in our New York headquarters and reports to the Sr. Manager, CRM.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return-to-office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority and we will continue to monitor the status of COVID‑19.
You’ll Get To
- Maintain promotions calendar and supporting documentation across all products
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of all promotional discount codes to support CRM, Channels & Services, Recruiting, and CustOps teams
- Support the CRM Audience Strategy team with audience definition for outbound marketing campaigns
- Lead communications of all promotions details to internal partners and serve as a contact point for Customer Operations
- Execute quality assurance measures, including template proofing, product functionality checks, and audience list/segmentation reviews, to ensure accuracy
- Solely responsible for channel auditing to track acquisition tactics and maintain comparative promotions calendars
- Report on insights and provide recommendations to the team backed by data
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, International, and Engineering teams to develop and implement new promotions capabilities and strategic projects that achieve revenue-driving goals
- Advocate for the customer
Who We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a customer acquisition-focused role within marketing
- You're able to manage multiple projects across a variety of stakeholders simultaneously
- You are a champion handling projects from ideation through execution and analysis
- You're flexible and able to pivot in a dynamic, performance driven environment, and comfort managing projects in expedited timeframes
- You can establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
- Experience building process and project documentation and decks
- Experience implementing process efficiencies
- Impeccable attention to detail, organization and time management
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.