Seated is a mobile app that rewards consumers for dining out, ordering pickup or getting delivery from the best local restaurants. Seated is the first dynamic pricing platform for restaurants—we help fill their seats while providing members incredible rewards to top brands and unique experiences.
Here at Seated, we strongly believe that restaurants are a vital part of our community. Through best-of-breed technology, our mission is to help ensure their continued success as they provide amazing meals and one-of-a-kind experiences. We currently drive demand to over 1,000 restaurant partners across 5 US markets, helping to grow both their dine-in and online order sales. For each meal enjoyed, our members earn rewards to top brands like Uber, Sephora, Target, Amazon & CB2, building a loyal member community to support our local restaurant partners.
We're a team of entrepreneurs, small business lovers, restaurant enthusiasts, hackers, developers and functional experts all passionate about using technology to push the restaurant world to a new frontier. Backed by Insight, Craft, Rho and Greycroft, we're expanding quickly and looking for talented and ambitious people to embark on the journey with us. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.
Here at Seated we are looking for a CRM Associate to join our growing Growth team. In this role you will help build our engagement and retention strategy for our growing user base. You will help design, implement, and scale effective, data-driven engagement strategies to grow usage of Seated amongst our users. As we expand you will take ownership over certain markets (key cities), support building out the reporting, strategy and the growth plan for them as well as identifying customer trends and needs, understanding how to differentiate our users, presenting recommendations, and partnering cross functionally to develop new ways of speaking to users. As the business develops, you will collaborate with all parts of the business to create and execute CRM strategies that move business metrics and surprise and delight our members.
We are looking for someone with an understanding of CRM, who preferably has mobile app experience, and who is excited to get their teeth stuck into a new and exciting role. If you are a problem-solver who's motivated by making an impact and thrives in a lean team setup with a wide range of responsibilities, this role is for you!
What You'll Do
- Test, optimize, and manage ongoing engagement campaigns to active and inactive users across email, push, text, and in-app communication
- Set up email, push, and SMS campaigns in Braze
- Map dynamic fields to the HTML code
- Test, schedule, deploy
- Provide feedback, test, and troubleshoot
Collaborate with our Brand team on the creation and execution of marketing campaigns (email, push, etc.) for key cities that deliver against revenue-driving goals including CTR, open rates, click rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement, and retention.
Test and QA each campaign to ensure that campaigns are executed error free and that the user experience is optimal
Collect CRM insights from campaigns and help establish best practices and team processes
Help develop thoughtful A/B tests - we're not just testing for the sake of testing. We seek to test things that move the needle.
Partner closely with the team to brainstorm ways to optimize key metrics including click through rates, open rates, conversion, and retention.
Support brand, comms, and social initiatives as necessary
What You'll Bring
- 2-3 years of demonstrated success in a strategic CRM role
- Experience with user engagement campaigns (for a mobile app product would be a plus)
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques (Braze, Iterable, Tableau, OneSignal, Branch, GA, AppsFlyer, etc.)
- Excellent communications, organization, teamwork and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for working in a fast paced and evolving start up with a 'roll up your sleeves' can-do attitude
Nice to haves:
- Experience or competence with SQL and HTML
- Experience working in the restaurant or hospitality industry
What You'll Get
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- $100 monthly Seated allowance (dine on us)
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company