As our CRM Marketing Associate, you'll own the development and implementation of high-impact lifecycle campaigns and communication automation for both internal and external customers. You'll collaborate closely with a team of talented operators, designers, analysts and customer support specialists to define and assess opportunities, launch and optimize communications across the customer journey. Your work will directly impact member retention, engagement and loyalty.
The ideal candidate for this role is a strong communicator and independent executor, adopting a customer-obsessed, contextualized approach to marketing messages and eager to build a strong understanding of the Modern Animal digital experience. You must have proven experience designing and executing high-impact marketing campaigns at scale and working effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product and Engineering. Most importantly, you're eager to roll up your sleeves and get things done in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
This person will work from our headquarters in Culver City, CA, with flexibility for remote work during set days of the week.
What you'll be working on:
- Design and launch cross-channel lifecycle marketing campaigns that educate members and drive compliance with doctor recommendations
- Manage the maintenance and improvement of automated communications for email, push notifications, and SMS
- Develop experimentation and analysis to maximize user conversion, engagement and retention
- Own the maintenance and improvement of the Modern Animal website and Help Center and help build and execute on its roadmap
- Establish the company-wide customer service standards and client escalations process
- Scale member survey strategy and mechanism to drive quantitative insights
- Monitor and report on key marketing metrics for CRM campaigns and programs
Why you'd be a great fit:
- 2-3 years of full-time experience in CRM marketing, lifecycle marketing or operations
- Working knowledge of copywriting and HTML is required
- Experience with email deployment and survey platforms strongly preferred
- Deep passion for and understanding of customer lifecycle journey
- Adopts a growth mindset
- Proven ability to self-manage and juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical expertise and knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Based in Los Angeles, or willing to relocate
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent medical, vision, & dental coverage with various options to choose from
- 401k savings plan with a company match
- Flexible time off & paid parental leave
- Free membership to Modern Animal for your pets and discounts on extra services
- Free membership to One Medical for primary care
- Access to behavioral and mental health services through Ginger
- WFH stipends to help you set up your home office while we build out an office
- A collaborative team who has your back and will welcome you as part of our pack
We believe an equitable and inclusive work environment and a diverse, empowered team are key to achieving our mission. We're not looking for candidates who are "culture fits." We're looking for candidates who can expand our culture and challenge business as usual. We strive to foster an environment where all staff can bring their whole selves to work, by their own definition, and we strive to provide all candidates with an equitable and accessible recruitment process.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process, or if you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more equitable or accessible, please let us know!