DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a self-motivated CRM Marketing Associate who will support daily operations of the marketing calendar for all of our products and serve as the CRM operational lead during our peak hours. You will play a key role in ensuring all marketing communications adhere to best practices and deliver one-of-a-kind customer experiences. Sound good to you? Join us.
What You’ll Do As a CRM Associate
- Collaborate with all CRM teams to execute communications to users based on the sports calendar.
- Lead regular Quality Assurance efforts on email, push notifications, and in-app/on-site messages.
- Serve as the CRM operational lead during peak hours in the sports world (role will be required to work nights/weekends and show a flexible schedule to respond to the needs of the business).
- Ensure all marketing campaigns adhere to channel best practices.
- Manage fulfillment of promotional marketing offers.
What Skills You Will Use
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Ideally, you have at least 1 year of experience in eCommerce or a relevant internship.
- You are a self-motivated worker with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
- You have a high attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously often under challenging time constraints.
- Knowledgeable sports fan with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Some HTML knowledge preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.