Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
In this unique role, you will get hands-on experience learning the various parts of managing communication throughout a customer’s lifecycle – from strategic planning to building campaigns that include app, email, and site, and from designing experiments to reading out results and making recommendations that maximize customer engagement and lifetime value. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and assist on larger-scale customer journeys, as well as independently own several projects from start to finish. You’ll be part of a team constantly looking to drive better and longer-term engagement with our customers, so you’ll need to be comfortable with data and outlining communication plans that understand and solve our customers’ needs.
What Your Days Will Be Like:
- Create and manage the end-to-end process for certain campaigns across email, site, and app with segmentation and relevant, dynamic content.
- Work with our editorial and creative teams to manage our bi-weekly newsletter.
- Support more than 20+ lifecycle & behavioral campaigns through managing journeys, content, and continuous testing.
- Write strategic briefs for multi-channel campaigns by leveraging insights from past campaigns and customer behavior, as well as gathering input from business partners.
- Partner with our CRM operations experts, product managers, and engineers to get new customer behavior data from our core platform into our marketing automation system to drive more personalized campaigns.
- Collaborate with brand designers and copywriters to deliver top-notch messaging to our customers that inspire action. This includes briefing new requests and working through feedback/finalizing deliverables.
- Build campaigns and set up experiments across the app, site, and email.
- Create reports on a recurring basis that help the team understand performance to goal.
- Stay current on CRM marketing best practices and share learnings and insights regularly with the broader marketing team.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years of hands-on marketing experience within email, app, or site.
- Experience with reporting, A/B testing, targeting, and segmentation, and analytics.
- Experience working within marketing automation software (Iterable, Monetate is preferred)
- Basic knowledge/comfort with HTML & CSS
- Strong project management background; experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects
- Fast learner and can get up to speed with new email marketing solutions if needed. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work quickly and independently while under deadline pressure and follow through on assignments
- BA/BS required
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.**
Care.com, an IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) company, was founded in 2006 on the understanding that quality family care is both a fundamental human need and a key driver of economic growth and empowerment. When children receive quality care in their critical formative years, they are on a path to achievement and success. Women disproportionately shoulder caregiving responsibilities, but when they have supports in place that enable them to work, our economy grows. When seniors receive quality care in their homes, healthcare costs decline with fewer hospital stays. When we have a strong caregiving workforce, all these things are possible.