Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
About The Job
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the enablement of CRM communication channels to drive increased customer value, customer retention and frequency through CRM / loyalty program engagement and personalization. In addition, this role will analyze campaign generated data, and will build test and learn strategies to increase optimization and improve overall performance.
The CRM Marketing Analyst will report to the Manager of CRM Data & Operations and will be a core component of the CRM team. This role will also work closely with cross-functional teams and agencies on any CRM or Taco Bell’s customer data related activities.
- Ownership of the enablement and activation for CRM digital communications, and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Manage email, push, SMS, app mailbox and in-app messaging deployments of CRM and loyalty campaigns
- Using the customer data platform to leverage multiple data sources to establish a unified customer view for development of targeted audience segments based on recency, frequency, engagement behavior, and customer monetary value
- Build multifaceted customer journeys involving multi-channel and multiple touchpoints using advanced segmentation strategies
- Ensure the appropriate tracking and dynamic tagging mechanisms are implemented for accuracy and scalability
- Enable test and learn actionable programs to constantly optimize campaign performance and drive customer value
- Partner with QA team for testing of marketing automation platform configurations and individual campaign builds to ensure solution meet business needs
- Work closely with multitude of different vendors, agencies, and cross-functional teams for CRM related projects
- Analyze and support usage of campaign generated data to understand cross-channel customer behavior
Is This You?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Technology related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience executing and deployment of CRM or direct marketing campaigns for large scale audiences
- Familiar with enterprise marketing cloud or marketing automation platforms (Braze, Acoustic, Salesforce)
- Familiar with audience management and data orchestration utilizing CDP (Amperity, mParticle, Segment)
- Familiar operating loyalty marketing software (Punchh or similar)
- Understanding of marketing testing methodologies (A/B, multivariate, random or stratified sampling)
- Experience using Jira Software for agile project management and tracking
- Experience using Confluence knowledge-based software for documentation
- Experience using website analytics software (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Proficient with HTML/CSS
- Familiar with AWS S3 cloud data storage
- Knowledge of REST API is bonus
- SQL knowledge is preferred
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Work-Hard, Play-Hard
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, Booster gas delivery
- Onsite gym with fitness classes
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.