The CRM Marketing Analyst is responsible for developing audience segmentation and the activation of marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms. This role should be a thought leader for developing new, innovative, data-driven marketing programs based on marketing insights within existing and new channels. The Marketing Analyst will play a critical role in growing and monetizing our subscriber base by building and executing on audiences that drive subscriber acquisition, retention and engagement through a variety of marketing channels.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned marketing analyst who is passionate about using data to drive customer-centered improvements and innovation, an organized team player who can communicate and collaborate across departments and levels of the organization. They are strongly proficient in advanced customer segmentation, marketing analytics, can communicate + influence, manage multiple concurrent projects, work cross-functionally, and understand business objectives and context. Most importantly, this individual will need to regularly synthesize our data into actionable insights and recommendations for the business. They should be knowledgeable on all aspects of Digital Marketing.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Own segmentation creation, testing analysis, and reporting for email, SMS, and paid media programs.
- Leverage new and existing Machine Learning models used to identify high potential acquisition and retention targets for marketing campaigns, to enhance personalization, relevancy, increased retention rates and CLV.
- Consolidate and analyze data from disparate sources to identify marketing opportunities that emerge and develop strategic plans in support of business objectives and KPIs.
- Provide internal business partners with actionable and digestible customer insights. Leverage data to create visualizations, dashboards and ad hoc customer analyses that enhance and guide effective decision-making.
- End-to-end involvement in our testing strategy and planning. Partner in the design of our tests, define measurements of success, and report on testing results to external teams.
- Ensure processes are scalable, repeatable, and when possible, automated to ensure continuity and efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 2-4 years of demonstrated success in a database or marketing analytics role
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferred in areas of Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business/Marketing, or related area.
- Experience in data visualization, campaign management, and digital marketing analytics tools; experience in Looker, Snowflake, Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, HTML, AMP-script; additional coding languages a plus.
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Required
- Ability to champion ideas and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced cross-functional area with multiple key stakeholders.
- Strong communication and the ability to drive work to completion with respect to deadlines.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $85,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH