Who are we?
At NADUVI, we have a mission: transform the often frustrating experience of decorating a house into something that people love. We use top-notch technology and pair up with the best suppliers, to be able to provide topdeals and a great shopping experience every single day. This way, a dream interior is within reach for everyone. Our platform showcases products from over 300 brands and is growing on a daily basis.
- Completed two funding rounds successfully
- Won numerous awards, such as ‘Best Starter’ and ‘Best webshop’
- Are backed by international VC’s
With our get-things-done-mindset, we stand out as a company. And this shows: we have received several nominations from (amongst others) the Shopping Awards - Ecommerce50, Sprout Startup of the year, and the Ondernemingsverkiezing Noord-Holland. We’re very proud to say that we have won the Best Starter Shopping Award, Website of the year in the category Home & Living, and made the Red Herring top 100. Of course, we’re aiming for many more to come.
With a fast-growing team of ambitious young talents and an experienced management team, we are transforming from a start-up to a scale-up to a solid e-commerce company. We want to further scale up NADUVI in the Netherlands and Germany and kick-off our international expansion. Ambitious? Definitely! Are you looking for a job where your talent will lead to direct impact and results? Welcome to NADUVI.
Our set of values is always at the core of everything we think and do. It’s the internal compass for every individual NADUVIAN and what connects us to achieve our ambitions as a collective team.
- We care about each other, customers, suppliers and investors
- We move fast & get shit done
- We find the smarter way
- We own and we’re disciplined
- We communicate openly
What you’ll be doing?
- Drive the Customer Lifecycle Marketing / Newsletter strategy and roadmap in all regions across CRM, email marketing and website personalisation
- Responsible for end-end management from creation to testing of CRM campaigns, lifecycle journeys and new functionalities
- Create and optimise the newsletters, automated email flows and other email marketing campaigns via the CRM
- Create content and build design briefs for the content according to the guidelines
- Define and execute the retention/loyalty strategy
- Implement dashboardins, reporting, targets and processes
- Responsible for the data sanity and quality in our CRM, including opt-ins, unsubscribes, customer data and GDPR compliance
- Own and optimise product and shop review collection together with CC
Who are you?
- 4+ years of experience with CRM and email marketing in e-commerce
- Proven experience with Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Active Campaign or similar tools
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English
- Ability to develop a strategic roadmap while staying connected to the details
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills combined with the ability to synthesise and effectively communicate findings
- Test-and-learn mentality, with track record of growing marketing investments on a measurable basis at scale
What do we offer?
- The autonomy and freedom to initiate and execute projects that are key to our growth, with sufficient guidance and support from an experienced management team when needed
- The opportunity to significantly contribute to building one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Europe
- An experienced and fun team to work with
- An attractive, market-competitive salary
- Full time position (40 hours per week)
- A great working environment at the border of Amsterdam