We are the leading one-stop-shop for branded payments, making online recharge possible for anyone, anywhere at any time — whether you or someone you love needs credit for calling, gaming, entertainment or money. This is your chance to join an ambitious scaleup in a state of rapid growth; we’ll push you to develop yourself and help you create a real impact in your role. Put simply: we could write history together.
We won’t bore you with a corporate spiel about how we might be taking on the world of branded payments (spoiler: we are). Instead, we’ll let the numbers speak for themselves: $70 million in funding (and counting!), 50%+ growth in 2020, projected $500 million in sales in 2021, 2.5 million active customers, a presence in 180 countries and 22 markets, a team of 140+ employees and 35+ nationalities, and 1 person missing — you.
We’re on the hunt for the hungriest and most passionate talent out there. If at any point your brain screams “I want in!” while you’re reading this, then consider this the sign you’ve been looking for: we want you too.
We’re looking for a talented CRM Marketeer to join our Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM)Team reporting to Jan Willem Boersma. Together we execute the complete customer contact strategy across email, push notification and onsite personalization. Next to RECHARGE.com, you also manage our local heroes’ brands like beltegoed.nl, guthaben.de and recharge.fr.You will target various customer segments around the world, for different labels and product categories. You will have an active role in shaping our email and push message strategy.
Are you someone that loves to make a difference through creating the best CRM campaigns in the industry? Do you easily turn insights into actions? Do you have the creativity to come up with smart (retention) campaigns focused on specific customer segments and lifecycle stages? Does your commercial drive push you to consistently improve KPI’s like open rates, CTR’s, conversions and revenue?
If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you at Recharge.com.
What will I do?
- Deliver a personalization plan for email and push marketing that combines scale with relevancy
- Create and execute our CLM campaign calendar that ensures local relevance for customers
- Ensure we have the best deliverability scores in the industry
- Actively search for new opportunities to improve our data driven journeys
- Extend and optimize our automated multi-channel customer lifecycle program
- Report & monitor channel performance on agreed KPI’s
- Build and execute a clear A/B test plan
Your new team
Your new team will consist of hungry young professionals that are ready to make an impact on the business including a CLM Lead, 2 CRM Specialists, 1 Product Owner (Marketing Automation), 1 Data Marketing Engineer and 1 Insight and Activation Manager.
What you have:
Do you have the customer first mindset and love to work in a fast paced scale-up environment? With the mentality to get ‘it’ done. Furthermore, you have the right experience with email, app marketing and marketing automation that will help us step our game up. Communication and stakeholder management comes natural to you, as you love to collaborate with multiple departments.
- Min. 3-5 year’s experience with email marketing
- Strong knowledge of push messaging
- Hands on experience in using marketing automation software like Selligent marketing cloud
- Basic knowledge of HTML and SQL is preferred
- A love for customer experience, an analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to any task performed.
- A creative mind and a strong commercial drive
- A open mind & love for change, to embrace new ideas and cultures
- Great accountability & ownership that to solve any CRM related matter
What we offer
- 30 days of holiday, a great pension scheme, and one of the best relocation packages in Amsterdam
- Flexible working hours and an office overlooking the Amstel
- MacBook Pro (13” or 15”) or PC
- Budget for noise-cancelling headphones, travel to and from the office, working-from-home and self-learning
- Free healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks by our in-house chef
- Weekly yoga, bootcamp and guided meditations
- Free Dutch classes to help out with daily life in the Netherlands
- Regular parties, pub quizzes, bingo sessions, celebrations and other events*
*Online during Covid-19 restrictions
1. Apply: Want in? Let us know! Apply for a role and help us get to know your best self.
2. Phone interview: One of our recruiters will get in touch to help you both understand if Recharge is the right next move for you.
3. First interview: You’ll meet with your future line manager (either in person or online) and someone from HR to talk about you, our culture, and whether you're a fit for the job.
4.Assignment & Second interview: Some roles involve a case study. Great! It’s your chance to shine and show us you have what it takes. You’ll present your case study to the Hiring Manager and someone from the team
5. Third Interview: You’ll meet with a key member of the management team
6. Offer: You did it! There are only a few tickets available, and this one has your name on it. Welcome to the team.