Who We Are
Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
As the CRM Manager, Ro Man, you will build, optimize and lead the day-to-day execution of programs aimed at improving member engagement and retention. They will be responsible for the implementation and analysis of cross-channel marketing campaigns for the Roman brand. The ideal candidate is comfortable using testing, technology, and data to drive campaign efficiency and get results. The role will collaborate with all parts of the business and help lead large CRM projects from start to finish.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about CRM strategy and best practices, has meticulous attention to detail, and is a resourceful problem solver with a proactive approach to getting things done.
Who are you? You're a hard-working, data-driven engagement marketer who enjoys flexing both your left and right brain. Your work will be a blend of hands-on execution and longer-term optimization of the CRM flows within our platform.
What You'll Do
- Support CRM campaigns across the customer lifecycle, from marketing new products to starting programs that reduce friction and churn
- Use learnings and data to understand what motivates and inspires Roman members to take action and stay engaged
- Manage strategy and implementation of cross-channel campaigns, including email, SMS, and push notifications
- Analyze campaign results and develop benchmarks to create and share regular performance reports
- Create detailed customer journey maps to share with other teams and document how messages drive conversion and engagement
- Manage the CRM request queue and collaborate with designers and copywriters to set a strategy, collect feedback, and launch
What You'll Bring To The Team
- 5-7 years of experience in CRM or Email Marketing producing cross-channel campaigns using marketing automation platforms
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, CAN-SPAM regulations, email deployment platforms, and ESPs
- Experience with A/B testing and marketing experimentation
- Ability to compile a well-articulated dashboard and share performance metrics
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and delegate work to contractors and other partners
- Willingness to dive in and learn something new
- You have experience in other channels (acquisition, SMS, push, etc.)
- Prior experience with Braze
- Familiar with project management tracking tools like Asana and Jira
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Looker, and Snowflake
We've Got You Covered
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.