Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
Reporting to the Senior Director of CRM, this role will lead all aspects of setting and executing the systems and platform strategy for the CRM team. The CRM manager role focuses on Systems and Core Services. This role will partner closely with the product squads, set the strategy for future growth within Braze and other CRM owned platforms, particularly in the form of new tools and services. They will work to enhance the quality of those systems and features used by the CRM team and care verticals. This person will also partner on initiatives and technologies across different groups that provide care to our patients. The role will create an environment for continuous improvement and innovation that delivers the best experience for our team.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about CRM strategy and best practices, has meticulous attention to detail, and is a resourceful problem solver with a proactive approach to getting things done.
Who are you? You're a hard-working, data-driven engagement marketer who enjoys flexing both your left and right brain. Most importantly, you are eager to work on scaling a fast-growing team while building the technology infrastructure to deliver high-quality experiences.
What You'll Do
- Develop CRM strategy across the customer lifecycle, ranging from cart abandonment to renewals, including triggered and ad hoc communications
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement
- Test and manage customer advocacy programs
- Rigorously test and continually optimize current campaigns and channels
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the CRM platforms, advising the team to deliver an efficient, high-quality performance
- Manage and optimize relationships with product partners that support CRM tools
- Drive continuous improvement in our use of existing tools to streamline operations
- Ensure that Ro, and our host of brand verticals, remain at the forefront of engagement marketing
What You'll Bring To The Team
- 5 - 7 years of experience producing cross-channel campaigns using marketing automation platforms
- Proficiency, knowledge, and experience with ESP Platforms and Automation Platforms
- Comfort with data pipelines and architecture, targeting, multi-step workflows, QA, and reporting
- Prior experience working closely with engineering and product teams with the ability to act as a liaison between the CRM platform and engineering teams
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, CAN-SPAM regulations, email deployment platforms, and ESPs
- Understanding of the interconnectivity between technology and customer experience
- Ability to compile a well-articulated dashboard and share performance metrics
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally
- Expert in Braze, Iterable or other customer engagement platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, and SQL
- You have experience in other channels (acquisition, SMS, push, etc.)
- Excellent product judgment with the ability to prioritize competing opportunities, and balance stakeholder needs with business priorities
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Looker, and Snowflake
- Willingness to dive in and learn something new
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.