We are looking to hire a CRM Manager to help define and develop our CRM strategy. You will have ownership of part of the customer journey and will report to the Head of Retention. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to challenge themselves in a fast-paced environment and manage CRM strategy and execution in order to provide meaningful value to our customers!
- Working with the Head of Retention, define and develop the CRM strategy
- Support the execution of the CRM strategy: from larger scale campaigns to ongoing customer journey / lifecycle management (including everything from idea creation, through campaign setup, to analysis and reporting)
- Implement a data-driven customer segmentation plan to improve customer retention in order to increase lifetime value
- Work closely with the Growth team to support activities that drive new customer acquisition and revenue growth Implement a continuous test and learn approach to our CRM strategy to optimise the performance of our campaigns and gain invaluable insights
- Provide regular and insightful updates to key stakeholders around the business of successes, learnings and opportunities
- Be a deliverability champion ensuring emails hit inboxes just as intended
- Closely collaborate with the customer service, commercial and product teams to educate, excite, and inform customers and prospects about our existing and new products and ranges
- Partner with multiple teams - from product to commercial, CS and operations - to effectively deliver transactional communications
- Working with the brand and creative teams, ensure all customer communications across all touch points (email, push, mail) delivers a consistent brand experience
- Salary range of £40-45k based on experience
- Generous stock option plan
- A fun and friendly working environment with sharp and motivated co-workers
- Hybrid role based in Bermondsey 3 days a week with breakfast and lunch once a week
- Great learning opportunities with a strong culture of knowledge sharing and £400 per year learning budget
- 25 days holidays and generous parental leave & flexible working policies
- A growing team with plenty of opportunities for progression, ownership of goals and a direct impact to MANUAL
- Join in the early stages of one of the most promising start-ups in the health & wellness space
- 3+ years of CRM / customer lifecycle marketing experience (client or agency roles)
- Proven track record of delivering successful large-scale, CRM programmes
- Experience using an ESP or Marketing Automation Platform (e.g. Responsys, Emarsys, Cheetah Mail, Silverpop etc.)
- Exposure to CRM beyond email (eg. SMS and App / Push messaging)
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle / CRM platforms (eg. Segment, Customer.io)
- Previous healthcare industry experience is a plus, and any experience creating content within a ‘compliance’ industry would be beneficial too
- Prior experience working with cross-functional, remote or international teams in a startup/scale-up or high-growth, subscription business exposure
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Menwell Limited, trading as MANUAL, is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender and gender reassignment, age, disability, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs. This applies to all decisions related to hiring, training, remuneration, promotion and discipline.
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is essential to our success. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels welcomed, valued and respected, regardless of their background, identity or beliefs. We believe that Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility (IDEA) is essential to our ability to offer the best possible health outcomes to our patients and customers.
Men don’t look after their health unless they have to. We want to change that from the ground up. We are building the global destination for men's health, scaling at an incredible pace and leading the charge to help improve the lives of men everywhere. We started from the UK, then expanded to Brazil and are currently looking to bring our product to many more people across the world.
We’re destigmatising how men approach their health by offering easy access to diagnostics, a holistic range of treatments, ongoing care and medical advice, as well as a community to help men proactively improve their health and wellbeing. A place that didn't exist until now.
After a $30 million Series A round from the US and Europe's top investors that have also invested in Peloton, Oatly, Deliveroo and Farfetch, we are on a mission to build one of the most impactful teams in the healthcare space. We are looking for incredibly ambitious, entrepreneurial, driven and fun people to join us as we accelerate our growth and expansion.
This is an exciting time to join the UK's fastest-growing men's health destination and help supercharge our mission.