Squarespace is looking for a CRM Manager to help develop and execute our Unfold marketing strategy. In this role, you will raise the bar by powering a data informed approach to customer targeting and campaign measurement. With stellar marketing instincts and meticulous attention to detail, you will support our expanding product portfolio across all markets. You will be part of a growing team, focused on leveraging outbound marketing channels (Push, IAM, email) to drive growth for the Unfold brand.
You will be based in our NYC headquarter and report to the Head of CRM.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Map customer journeys across full lifecycle, defining multi-channel touchpoints, highlighting areas of friction and identifying engagement and conversion opportunities
- Identify customer segments and tailor journeys accordingly
- Partner with in-house creative and content teams to develop engaging campaigns that complement the brand
- Inspire the business to be customer-centric by contributing to business-wide understanding of metrics, performance and journey principles
- Clearly communicate insights and recommendations to the team, backed by data
- Recommend potential product enhancements to elevate the customer experience
- Collaborate with Engineering team to drive implementation roadmap, operationalize targeting variables, and ensure data integrity
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a customer journey or CRM role, supporting a mobile app product
- Knowledge of overall email, IAM and Push processes and proficiency with multi-channel marketing platforms (i.e. Braze, Iterable, Salesforce)
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills and strong work ethic
- Ability to champion ideas and execute in an expedited time frame and to establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.