We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners. We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
The CRM Team at Raisin in our Berlin HQ strives every day to achieve our company’s mission of savings and investment products without barriers, with a focus on overcoming communication barriers our customers face by using relevant, personalized, and multi-channel communication. Join our team and you will have the unique opportunity to help us move our CRM activities to the next level and shape our customer journey with Exponea, our new cutting-edge and future-proof CRM system with strong personalization and multi-channel capabilities, all in one solution. This includes:
- Have a key role in the implementation of the new Exponea CRM system across all Raisin platforms, specifically in the communication automation set up.
- Develop, implement, and analyze CRM activities for the UK market across all channels and communication types including marketing and transactional emails, SMS, Raisin UK App push notifications, and whatever new channel is to come.
- Owning and managing the UK CRM platform and leading the CRM agenda for the UK.
- Work closely with the UK Marketing and Partner Bank Management teams to ensure the CRM campaigns are aligned to our marketing strategy and commercial priorities.
- Monitor and evangelize CRM best practices across countries and the support of other Raisin country platforms with their CRM activities.
- Ensuring all projects that capture customer data is GDPR compliant
- You have at least 2 years of experience in CRM with a proven record of developing and implementing campaigns through email, mobile push, and in-app notifications.
- You have experience in developing CRM customer journey plans and are able to drive behavior change by applying segmentation, personalization, and targeted communications.
- You have gained knowledge of the customer funnel and have experience in the optimization of cross-channel communication.
- Experience with modern CRM solutions is a must (e.g. Exponea, Iterable, Braze), Exponea experience is preferable.
- You are a creative thinker with technical skills, who pays attention to details and works process-oriented.
- You bring analytical and measurement skills with the ability to understand customer data, in order to create meaningfully segmented, personalized, and multi-channel comms.
- You are a native English speaker and an additional language is a plus.
- You are a communicative team-player, ready to jump in and support other team members whenever needed.
- You have Intermediate knowledge with HTML, CSS, and Jinja.
- Ideally, you have a background in financial services or you are highly interested in this field.
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets. As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from:
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events