What’s the role?
We’re looking for a CRM Manager to join our growing CRM team and support the expansion of our Global Wise products and customer base. The CRM Manager will own, shape and deliver an effective communications strategy for Wise’s customers: from engaging and exciting product launches, to testing and building our B2C lifecycle communications.
The role will be based in London and will deliver best-in-class customer communications. The role will report into the London CRM team and follow the processes and practices agreed within the CRM team.
CRM at Wise is about making sure we develop the best global and regional lifecycle communications for our customers as well as keeping up with demand from other sides of the business.
We’re problem solvers – we work with our Product Marketing, Marketing Tech, Analytics, UX Research and Product teams to define and execute the strategy for product and marketing customer comms, across multiple channels (email, push notifications, in-app messages).
This role is ideal for candidates with mid-level experience who are passionate about driving product adoption and brand awareness. If you have Liquid and SQL experience and know how to use Braze this is an added bonus but it’s by no means required..
- Manage internal technical and non-technical stakeholder communication (Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, UX Researchers, Designers, Copywriters, Tech team, Analysts etc.)
- Manage the end-to-end process for lifecycle customer communication across all channels – email, push, in-app messages – from brief to execution and performance analysis.
- Own the lifecycle communications for Wise Account customers
- Define and analyse customer segments and create bespoke optimisation plans.
- Analyse campaign performance and use data and insights to identify and implement opportunities for increasing engagement and conversion rates at all stages of the customer’s lifecycle journey.
- Manage the customer database health with a focus on retention and engagement: make sure all comms are in line with CRM best practices, compliance requirements, through appropriate channels and without errors.
- Responsible for email calendar management, deliverability and monthly reporting.
- Implement the localisation process for Wise’s international campaigns
- Maintain and implement a clear A/B testing plan.
- Mid-senior level experience in a B2C CRM role.
- Strong track record of successful cross-channel (email, push, in-app messages etc.) lifecycle comms
- End-to-end planning, development and execution of large-scale engaging lifecycle campaigns.
- Customer-first attitude: can demonstrate ability to put yourself in customer shoes and have a deep understanding of customer segmentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strive to have a customer-first mindset.
- Comfortable working with different departments and senior stakeholders. You can build relationships and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision.
- Self-starter and impact-driven: you enjoy taking ownership of projects with limited oversight. You thrive more on autonomy than structure. You’re not afraid to take responsibility and ownership of your work. You come ready equipped with perseverance and a sizable sense of humour.
- Technically-savvy with a creative eye. You’re comfortable with technical matters, but you also care about how your comms look and what message you send to your customers.
- Quick learner and problem solver with a strong analytical mindset and eager to learn and develop with a passion for using data to improve campaign performance.
- Competency in coding HTML, CSS and Shopify Liquid.
- Experience using SQL and other analytical tools (Looker, GA, MixPannel etc.)
- Experience using Braze or similar cross-channel marketing platforms.
- Experience working in an international organisation.
- Experience with B2C engagement and retention campaigns.
- Copywriting experience.
Who we are:
Wise was founded in 2011 with a clear mission: Money without borders so people and businesses can send, spend and get paid in any currency, whenever, wherever.
Sure, the heart of what we do is international money transfer. And we’re committed to making it instant, convenient and fair for millions of people, all over the world. But we’re growing our other products and our teams at an exciting pace. And we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
What it’s really like to work here:
At Wise, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up.
Each team picks the problems they want to solve. So, there’s no micro-management. No hiding behind fancy job titles. And no one is telling you what to do. You are your own boss. But you’ll get tons of guidance and plenty of support from your talented, super-smart teammates.
We’re going to be upfront — the way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if freedom, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
To find out a bit more about what it’s like to work at Wise — plus a full run through of our employee benefits — visit our careers page
Benefits in our London office:
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- £12,800 worth of RSUs in a profitable company
- 25 days paid holiday leave (plus bank holidays), sick days and other leave opportunities
- Parental leave: 26 weeks maternity leave at full pay, plus an additional 13 weeks at minimum wage. 18 weeks with full pay for paternity leave. 10 days leave on full pay for any Wisers affected by pregnancy loss, including those who are partners or surrogate mothers
- National health insurance plan, with additional 3 health days per year
- Private medical insurance
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise, on top of annual leave
- Work from (almost) anywhere up to 90 days per year
- Dog lovers can bring their dog to the office!
- Please see the full list of our benefits here
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.