We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, through the power of professional apprenticeships.
We’re one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 500 clients including McKinsey & Co, Morgan Stanley, Verizon, and Visa. In June 2022, we broke the EdTech funding record (again!) by announcing our $220m Series D, making Multiverse the UK’s first-ever EdTech unicorn.
Join us on our journey to democratising access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for engaging our growing community of over 2,500 Apprentice Managers, ensuring they are supported and empowered to set their Apprentice up for success. This role is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the individuals who line manage Apprentices are connected to the content, resources, and experiences they need to support their Apprentice. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of an apprentice’s journey at Multiverse, with a great Apprentice - Apprentice Manager relationship key to achieving that mission.
We are looking for an innovative, resourceful, and analytical CRM professional to plan and deliver effective communications for our community of Apprentice Managers. You’ll be responsible for creating engaging, segmented & timely communications designed to:
- Engage Apprentice Managers with the resources and information they need to set their Apprentices up for success.
- Integrate all information relevant to the Apprentice Manager experience, including learning content, community opportunities, and key dates in the on-programme experience.
- Create and retain an engaged community of Apprentice Managers, increasing audience NPS.
Your previous roles may have included, but not limited to: CRM Manager; Lifecycle Marketing Lead; Marketing Automation Specialist.
- Defining the CRM strategy and Apprentice Manager communications journey across key channels, including email and our learner management platform.
- Working with our ProdTech and Data & Insights teams to set up new platform integrations that support email automation.
- Executing email campaigns and workflows: owning content selection, copywriting, creative asset briefing, list set-up, implementation, and scheduling.
- Creating experiments to build on our understanding of each Apprentice Manager segment.
- Conducting regular reporting, using learnings to guide campaign optimizations & inform other initiatives in the Marketing, Learning, and Delivery teams.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends & competitor activity within the further education and CRM spaces.
- Driving ongoing operational efficiencies by improving processes and championing communication best practices across the business.
- 5 years+ experience in CRM/marketing automation.
- Proactive mindset and focus on the long-term impact.
- Experience of working with a marketing automation platform (e.g. Iterable, Braze, Twilio, Salesforce), including previous experience of managing a platform implementation or transition.
- Track record of owning an audience’s content and testing strategy, with proven results on engagement & business metrics.
- Outstanding stakeholder management, able to communicate persuasively and establish consensus at all organisational levels.
- Excellent written communication skills, and an outstanding attention to detail.
- Extensive content curation and copywriting experience.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Ability to manipulate, analyse, and clean datasets in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Strong understanding of user data management and regulations in the UK and US.
- Creative branding expertise - the ability to maintain a consistent user experience through the effective application of visual guidelines & tone of voice.
- Time off - 27 days holiday, plus 6 additional days off: 1 life event day, 2 volunteer days, and 4 company-wide wellbeing days
- Health & wellbeing - private medical Insurance with Bupa, a medical cashback scheme, life insurance, and access to Spill - all-in-one mental health support
- Hybrid working - weekly visits to the London office
- Equity - every Multiverser has ownership in the business through equity options
- Team fun - weekly socials and regular offsite events
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Right to work
Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor this role.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service ("DBS") for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.